New Friends or New Trouble

'Ishqi'
I woke up early today nearly 4.30a.m even when I slept at 1am. But i guess I'm not good yesterday was a long day.. i could stop myself from overthinking all of my insecurities and my 'past' ofcourse well shrugging all the thought aside I got dressed up did my breakfast and was now standing outside of my house  wait for my cab when I saw ahaan coming out of his house and Kartik as always with him i saw them and quickly averted my gaze ik ahaan was looking hot in that Sando that showed off his muscles but I don't want to be caught staring him.. I was silently moving ahead cursing my cab driver for not arriving in time when I heard kartik called my name out I quickly turned back and ahaan looked up in my direction when my name came into his ears well I pressed a nervous smile at them all the last night talks came in my mind ugh! I didn't wanted to face ahaan his soon.. again..

"What are you doing here?" Kartik questioned.. as he moved in my direction.. and so did I, I took a few steps in there direction..

"Um.. actually i live here!" I spoke looking at ahaan for once and then at kartik he( ahaan) seems to be uninterested as always.. while kartik laughed saying 'what a coincidence' what seemed so funny about this to him but we'll I guess he is that one guys who finds funny in everything.. he is always cheerfull as fas as I saw him..

"And.. well for now I'm waiting for my cab" i told simply with a small smile

"Then why don't you come with us we are heading same place right" kartik suggested I took a glance over ahaan remembered last night that he was so uninterested and told me not to come over if i didn't like there company.. "oh!! No I'm fine my cab would come any minute.. u guys don't need to bother" i said

"Well giving you a ride want bother any of us besides we could be more friends.." Kartik insisted..

Oh; friends as in friendship with ahaan is this a dream.. but damm! I can't accept this offer idk it's my pride or what stoping me to accept this golden opportunity.. but no.. well were the heck is this cab driver..

"No I'll manage kartik and rest for friendship i thought we became friends yesterday itself.. but maybe it starts for you from today" I said jokingly and Kartik to chuckled aww!  He is cute quite adorable.. well ahaan looks hot but kartik is no less I mean his cool nature not akdu like ahaan and he seems so innocent.. but i guess he isn't really.. he gives me that vibe of innocent face but devil inside just the way I am.. hehe!! But at last i feel this brotherly vibe from him.. which i genuinely like just same way Raj is for me I guess one day kartik would also be..

My cab driver arrived i said kartik will meet in college.. and left they too..
××××××××

Well today I was stressed were would i sit during break for lunch in cafeteria.. and what excuse would i give to Sonu since we were half day together i could not make any accuse but at end Reema came to rescue other girl who is not a fresher but a years older she is other girl from that reha grp.. but she seems nice and when we talked she invited me to there table.. i gladly accepted i ask Sonu if she would like to join but she refused saying she love to eat with his brother.. cute!

Well when i had my lunch with this so called 'reha grp'. I kinda feel uncomfortable.. like something was wrong the was half of the girls were giving me looks asking me here and there questions.. made me awkward... Or Maybe idk how to name this feeling it just felt strange as something was wrong or trouble was making its way to me..  then rest of classes went peacefully.. Sonu seemed to be lil off after lunch she didn't talked much in rest of classes when I asked she said she was ok.. well then I invited her to my home first she deined then when I insisted she agreed.. oh! I was so excited after one freaking month i would have some guest to my new house and more over she is none other then my bff ohh!! I would love to show her my stuff and know and tell about her and me..
I reached home I took a quick shower.. got out for shopping groceries it's been while i bought them and I can't just spent my life eating 'maggie'  always, right!

It was four in evening when bell rang i knew who it was.. I saw Sonu standing there I didn't need to tell her address because she told me kartik told her Morning incident.. i chucked at his childishness i welcomed her i showed her my home.. we chatted for long talking random stuff.. and much more well a few times she put up ahaans disscuaion also but everytime i would cut her and start blabbering anything stupid.. obviously i didn't wanted to show my cheeks get redden when his brother topic is been mentioned up what would she think about me then..  i then asked her about morning.. but again same answer that she was fine just a bit upset but now she was good.. it was late 7 p.m. right now i told her to visit often and ofcourse she could count on me anytime she needs me i won't mind of it would be 2 or 3 in morning..
She nodded gave me a hug and returned back to her home..

I saw her disappearing behind that large wooden door leaving a  sigh I also closed my door.. I did some study then when my mother 'Vc' me
we had a sweet chat she told my father was off to work..
Well my parents did alot for me that i can't tell you it's a long list ik everybodys parents do but mine one had to face alot they suffer so much rough phase of life just to give me a happy life and they were successful.. well my grandparents disowned his son and daughter-in-law coz they gave birth to girl child which in there perspective was awful.. but after some years they accepted my parents ofcourse they didn't accept me coz there oldest son having a daughter was shame on there reputation they believed they should have a son to futher run there so called legecy ik this is all rubbish but it never affected me coz my parents gave me so much of love that all the hate from rest of world I received seems so small that it didn't matter..
×××
I ordered pizza having no mood for cooking..
After that with my head set i walked out for a walk.. i hope i don't meet ahaan today but a part of my heart hope so and I hate it..
I was walking.. thinking about my life which a had gone through a many ups and downs a gr8 rollercoaster ride of emotions.. still i stood against all.. and made my way to my dreams many ppl came in my life while this journey.. some-stayed; some-left; some-opposed; some-agreed with me.. i was deep in my thoughts i didn't realise.. I bumped into someone 'again' but this time we both were on ground.. my elbow got scratches.. and i moaned in pain.. it hurt.. ik with my above thoughts you must be thinking I'm a strong girl i indeed am still physically injury hurts and i feel sore on my back..  next when i will walk i will walk straight without any thoughts..

"Ishqi are you even listening to me" someone yelled at me and i came back to earth wow! That some is non other than mr. Akdu.. why God ek toh acchi mulakat kar vado gar bar girna padhna zaruri ha kya..
...

So so so sorry for late update but i was keeping well more over my schools have started and there is  alot of work load on me.. so sorry for late update and i have a suprise i would soon revel.. be ready..
Like comment share -( insta PPL)
Do vote for my story - ( watty readers )
Stay safe and sound 🙂
Bye❤️