Maybe he doesn't care!!

"Ishqi are you even listening to me" someone yelled at me and i came back to earth wow! That someone is non other than mr. Akdu.. why God ek toh acchi mulakat kar vado har bar girna padhna zaruri ha kya..

I didn't realise i was staring him and to my luck he was staring me back but his expression were annoyed.. after our staring session.. we came back to real world.. he got up.. I was just seeing him..

"Now what are you planning to sit here whole night?" He forwarded his hand infront of me well tbh I was scared to hold his hand and once after fighting with my inner self I put my hand in his and a shiver pass through my spine..
He pulled me up and like I lost my mass I stumbled and fall on him ,clenched his t shirt from his shoulder he holded my waist from one hand and my other hand was in his.. his touch was burning my skin even when we had a thin layer of fabric in between us.. he looked at me with care in his eyes well I felt so,
I feel time has stop.. I was lost in his eyes.. I wish this scene could have lasted for forever.. but when reality stricked me.. I jumped back I was very embarassed what will he be thinking of me what kind of girl I am.. who can't even stand on her feets.. ugh!! Ishqi why are you so clumsy.. urgh!!! My cheeks were red out of embarrassment.. I quickly mumbled 'sorry' and ran from there I know I shouldn't have run off but embarrassment was eating me.. while I'm sure ahaan would have stand there a minute trying to understand what happened.. and would surely ask me tommoro in college why i ra......
Oh! Shit i forgot we will see eachother in college fuck! Ishqi how are you so stupid, clumsy, idiot at the same time.. urgh;! Today toh I ran off but how will i face him tommoro??
With all these thoughts I slept well I thought sleep would be far away from me like it should have coz when I'm stressed I don't get proper sleep moreover I'm a light sleeper now! But I don't know when I drifted in deep slumber and next thing I now was my alarm.. beeping like if I don't get up now it would fall in sleep.. I did my chores and now I stepped out of my house when I heard a engine of car start I turned around to see ahaan on driving seat.. he and as always kartik with him.. they went but I kept looking at them.. when my eyes grew wider.. shit! I now remembered last night mess.. fuck! Shit.. i didn't took any pill or sort of thing what happened to me lately maybe I'm much tired.. so is the reason I was so deeply in sleep anyways.. I went to college all nervous not at all ready to answer ahaan but to my shock we didn't crossed our path and even during lunch I was with them as sonu asked me to join & today was the day I should have said her no but I don't know why but I agreed well he didn't spoke much during that time only giving short answer ( like yes, no, hmm, ok,, etc )to sonu's chat or kartik pjs he didn't seem to be interested and didn't ask me a single think about last night.. maybe he didn't care much and I'm the one overthinking well this thought brought frown on my face.. he didn't care and that's true but it still hurts me idk why he was just a crush right and now after knowing him in person it's better to maintain safe distance with thim but damm!! Its hard to resist him.. like not only about his physical appearance.. his personality his vibe he is always dominating even if he speak a few words.. his aurora make you revolves around him like i don't want to admit but he makes the world revolve around him actually he does nothing just his presence is enough for being his captivate.. urgh! Ishqi stop it..
"Ishqi are you fine?" Sonu asked me..

"Hunn?? Sorry what?"

"U are not eating and your face frown what are you thinking?"

"U..umm. nothing I was just zoned out"
No. I was thinking about your brother only if i could admit it..

Well day went off soon today i didn't go for walking I don't know why but i just didn't preparing for tomorrow i slept

Ahaan's pov
*One month before college start*

I was coming from football practice tired af.. today was a hectic day well I stopped near the street corner there was a coconut water seller I asked him for one and while drinking my eyes wandered around to give a glance to my surroundings.. which got stuck on a girl she was saying something no. no. no she was fight with groceries vendor for bargain but my eyes got stuck on her she was different not like i haven't met attractive girls before they are hot indeed but she is different she is beautiful.. that too of her own type.. she looks so cute.. her eyes are so deep one could drown in them her hair that are till her mid back flying freely distrubing her she seems to be annoyed by them.. i mentally chuckled at her
stop.it.ahaan. my eyes went wide when i realised i was staring her and checking her out.. and what was that she is beautiful and of her own kind ahaan what in the world are you thinking have you gone mad.. she was about to turn around when i sat in car and drove off.. probably she didn't see me and I hope i don't see her again.. but i want to... Shut up ahaan..

*First day of college for freshers and second year start for seniors*

Well i was sitting with kartik as always reha's grp was troubling ppl.. and ppl were literally fight to fit in the grp.. i shook my head in disappoint why are these ppl degrading themselves to fit in and upgrading reha and her groups' fake pride by dying to fit in.. well kartik talked futher about his last night date which i was least interested in but it was better then seeing the mess around.. when my eyes rolled and got stuck to a face.. she was trying to call someone from that reha's grp.. but what the hell is she doing here.. its been so long last time i saw her in market.. what if she sees me and identify I'm the same person who was staring her the other day well today as well kartik fake coughed bring me back to earth and caught me off guard.. shit i was caught and now kartik want leave a chance to tease me.. urgh!
...
To be continued..
Hey guys ik I'm posting after long but as my exams are going on I'm pretty busy.. so no hope when I'll be posting next part..
Enjoy this one and do tell me comment how did you like it are you liking the tack..
Also this time I have added ahaan pov.. which conclude next part will be based on Ahaan's pov..
Anyways.. do vote for my story
Take care
Byee❤️