Finally! - Changmin

Little! Changbin
Caregiver! Seungmin (feat. other members)

All that could be heard the dorm was the loud cries coming from the little. The boys had been trying practically everything to get the poor little to stop crying, but so far nothing they were doing was working.

"Hey, Binnie, I have something for you look here," Felix cooed and shook the cute, teddy plushie as he tried to comfort the little while also attempting to speak loud enough to be heard over the cries. Eventually, sighing as it continued to not work.

Looking up as Hyunjin then walked into the room with his phone in his hand, "Did you get a hold of Seungmin?" Felix asked.

Immediately, Hyunjin shook his head. "Just Chan hyung. He said that Seungmin is still working on recording, they're having issues with a part and it's taking a while."

Hearing this, Changbin immediately began crying even louder, "I want Minnie", causing the two others to look at him and sigh.

"I don't know what to do, Hyunjin, I've tried everything and he won't stop crying."

Shrugging, Hyunjin answered, "I don't know either. Let's just sit with him and maybe eventually he'll calm down."

While this took a while to work, eventually they were right and Changbin ended up crying himself to sleep. Once the cries quieted down, both of the temporary caregivers had a look of relief on their face. This look increased when they heard the front door open. Getting up, since Felix was the one holding the little (and the definitely did not want to risk waking him up!), Hyunjin raced to see who had just come in. Thankfully, it was Seungmin, finally.

Seungmin looked shocked as Hyunjin ran up and grabbed him arm and began dragging him to the room.

"Woah, woah, what's the rush?"

"You didn't hear from Chan?!" Hyunjin responded back in astonishment, halting his movement. 

"Hear what?"

Sighing, hyunjin answered, "it's Changbin-"

"Binnie? What happened to Binnie?" Seungmin interrupted as he went to move around the slightly older caregiver.

Hyunjin grabbed his arm again, but this time to stop his movement. "He's been crying for you literally all day since he woke up. We just got him to sleep after he wore himself out, but please don't wake him up. Poor thing is exhausted."

"He was crying for me?" Seungmin asked as hyunjin began nodding to answer his question. "Poor thing, I've been awful caregiver lately" he continued as he put is head in his hands.

"Why do you say that?" Hyunjin asked, shocked. Seungmin was a lot of things but a bad caregiver was not one. He was by far the best with Binnie, Hyunjin couldn't even believe he said that.

"I've been so busy with recording and doing those OSTs and all of my other stuff that I haven't been around. I don't even think I've spent time with little Binnie in the past month."

Hyunjin was again shocked by this. They had all been pretty busy, Seungmin especially so, but I guess no one had realized that little Binnie hasn't really been getting the attention he deserved.

"What am i going to do?" Seungmin asked, interrupting Hyunjin's thoughts, again putting his head into his hands in defeat.

Sighing, Hyunjin answered, "Look, I know you've been busy, we all have, and I know you haven't gotten to spend time with him lately but doesn't make you a bad caregiver. And, Binnie doesn't seem angry he was crying for you because he misses you. That doesn't sound like a little that's mad to me. So, go in there and be with him until he wakes up and how about tomorrow you take him somewhere just the two of you and spend time with him."

Seungmin nodded along as hyunjin spoke, taking in everything that was being said to him. After a few moments he answered, "okay, you're right."

"There you go!" Hyunjin said in excitement as he patted him on the shoulder, "there's the Seungmin I know! Know go in there and spend time with your little."

Seungmin nodded again as he, now with even more determination, made his way to his shared bedroom with the little. Walking in though, his heart dropped, the little was just now waking up again and he could see the tears starting to form again.

Hearing the door opening, Felix looked up and immediately a huge look of relief came on his gave. "Binnie, look who's here!" He said excitingly as he moved to turn the little so that he could see who had just walked in.

Immediately, the little let out a sob and made grabby hands toward the younger, "Minnie, Minnie, Minnie," the little chanted over and over as his caregiver lifted him into his arms and began rocking him side to side.

Seungmin gently patted the little's butt to relax him and he softly shushed him, "I'm here now Binnie. I'm here."

Seeing this private moment, Felix quietly left the room in order to give these two some privacy to just be with each other.

It took a while of Seungmin pacing around the room while rocking the little all while talking gently to him reassurances for Changbin to finally stop crying. Once he had settled down he looked up at his caregiver, "miss Minnie."

"Aww, baby, Minnie missed you, too. I'm sorry I've been so busy but I've missed spending time with my Binnie." He answered as he sat down on the bed and rearranged the little so that he was now straddling him and tucked his head by his neck all while still gently rocking him. "How about tomorrow, we go do something just with us, how does that sound?"

"Zoo?" Binnie asked, slightly slurring his words as he's slipped a little younger than usual and is most definitely still tired from all of the crying today.

"We can definitely go to the zoo! That's a great idea, baby," Seungmin replied excitingly. "Now, how about we go get ready for bed, I think someone's sleepy after their long day, huh?" The little didn't even reply, but was most definitely dozing off on his caregiver's shoulder, thumb had now made its way into his mouth with him gently sucking on it.

Chucking at the cute scene before him, Seungmin softly reached over the the nightstand and grabbed the paci that was there and replaced it with the little's thumb, the other immediately excepting it and began sucking again. He then stood up with the little and began walking to the bathroom to get both him and his little ready for bed so that they'll be ready for their exciting day together at the zoo tomorrow.

A/N: Hello everyone! I know it has been crazy long since I updated but so much has been going on and I've been so incredibly busy with graduating and everything of the sort, but I'm going to begin updating more regularly again. Thank you everyone again for continuing to support this book.

Also! A second part to this will be coming out tomorrow so keep on a look out for it! :)