Promise- Chanbin

Little! Changbin
Caregiver! Chan

It had been a long day for the boys. They had been up since 5am because they had an interview this morning and now they were working hard on choreography late into the night. Needless to say the boys were exhausted.

Taking it hardest of all, though was Changbin. They had been having such busy schedules these past few weeks, so Changbin hasn't felt comfortable slipping. When he feels small he loves attention and being taken care of and he was just too wrroied that he would bother the other members who were just as equally exhausted. He had been feeling strong and not feeling the urge to slip, but that had all changed today.

"Changbin! What do you think you are doing?" Their choreographer suddent'y snaps at Chanbin, "We're all tired and want to go home, do you think we have the time for spacing out?" Although he was used to the harsh words from their choreographer who just wanted to make sure their choreography was strong, the exhaustion from the week suddenly caught up to the boy and he could feel his eyes start to water.

"Sorry, I'll do better," he managed to choke out, trying to hide the fact that he was close to tears. Although, form the corner of his eye he could feel Chan looking at him, the older boy definitly picking up on the changes.

The choreographer just nodded and continued his teaching.

Changbin had managed to make it through the next hour with no other slip ups and the boys had finally finished learning their choreography, now it was just time to run it with music a few times.

The first run through was going pretty smoothly until suddenly Changbin's foot got caught on Hyunjin's and Changbin fell pretty hard onto the floor. What happened next was basically in slow motion. Changbin sat up and grabbed his knee, which was already starting to bleed from the scratch he got from the floor, and looked up at Chan. Changbin's eyes filled with tears and he started to cry, no longer being able to hold back as he slipped into feeling little.

Lee Know had the teacher stop the music as Chan rushed forward to comfort the little.

"It's okay, bub, it's okay. I'm here, don't cry" Chan cooed as he picked up the little and stroked his hair. He could pick up almost immediately the changes and knew that the little had slipped and had to be treated gently. Changbin continued to cry and Chan brought them over the the bench to have a little more privacy since he knew Changbin was still shy with his little space. Chan sat down and continued to hush and comfort the crying boy.

Chan looked up at the boys who were doing their best not to stare at the scene before them, "Can someone get a bandaid? I have one in my bad." Hyunjin was quick to rush to the bag as he was feeling guilty for accidentally tripping the older boy. Hyunjin came back with a bandaid and handed it to the team's leader.

Chan nodded at the younger boy in thanks. "Baby boy, can daddy see your knee?" Chan asked the little gently. Changbin quickly shook his head not wanting anyone to touch his hurt knee. "Please sweetheart, I'm just going to put on a small band-aid so we can make the ouchies stop." The younger boy was still hesitant though, but Chan suddenly had an idea as he glanced at the band-aid that Hyunjin had brought back.

"Well then I guess we can just give this adorable Olaf band-aid to someone else," Chan trailed off and started to move to hand the band-aid to Felix who was seated close by. Changbin immediately reacted since Olaf was his favorite character and his little self couldn't resist cute band-aids. Sitting up and making grabby hands towards Chan's hand with the band-aid, Changbin whined. Chan looked down at the little and softly chuckled, "I thought that would motivate you. Can daddy see your knee now?"

Changbin softly nodded as Chan moved them so that he could easily reach the younger boy's knee. Once they were situated Chan leaned down and placed a soft kiss above the hurt area, which caused Changbin to cutely giggle tears almost already completely forgotten, and put on the Olaf band-aid and gave a kiss again on the band-aid. "There you go! Daddy kissed it all better!" Chan said excitingly as Changbin clapped his hands together and giggled again.

Standing up and bringing Changbin with him, Chan decided that the boys were all exhausted and that it was time for them to be finished for the day. Once he alerted the choreographer of their decision they all walked to the van that would take them back to their dorm. Sitting in the van Changbin was practically glued to Chan's side. Chan fondly looked down at the little. The older boy had missed little Changbin, and was glad that he had finally slipped after the long week.

Suddenly Changbin shot up his head from where it had been resting on Chan's shoulder.

"What's wrong bub?" Chan asked, startled.

"I'm not bothering you by slipping am I?" The little asked, still aware enough in his headspace to remember the fears that his big self was worried about.

Surprised, Chan was quick to answer, "Of course not! We love taking care of our baby. Is that why you haven't been slipping? Because you were worried you were bothering us?" Changbin glanced down in guilt, that's exactly what he had been thinking.

"I just never want to bother you, everyone's been so tired."

"You would never bother us! I promise, baby boy."

"Pinky promise?" Changbin asked as he hesitantly held out his pinky for the older boy to connect his pinky to.

"Pinky promise." Chan confirmed with a smile.

Word Count: 994

A/N: Sorry I didn't update for so long, I have been crazy busy with school work and other life things, but I promise I will get to everyone's requests as soon as I can! thank you all for sticking with me and reading my work!