Sickies- Chanlix

Baby space! Felix
Caregiver! Chan

Chan had been gone pretty much all morning working an a new track for their upcoming album. The managers insisted that it be completed today so that they could quickly start working on final touches. While Chan greatly enjoy making music, times like these are just stressful and all he wanted to do was go back to the dorm and see his baby Felix.

When Felix had come out to them as a little, they all fell into the caregiver role quite easily and quickly fell in love with how adorable little Felix was. Although, while they were all caregivers for Felix, Felix was always the most trusting with Chan while in his little space so it had pretty much been decided silently among the members that Chan would be Felix's main caregiver.

Once Chan arrived back to the dorm he rushed inside the door and practically threw his bags to the ground. "Felix sweetie, I'm home" Chan stated as he walked into the door. He had actually finished his work pretty early tonight, so he figured no one would be asleep yet. Chan was immediately greeted by Seungmin who quickly shushed him, "We were just able to finally get Felix to go to sleep, he's been crying practically all day, " Seungmin informed Chan as the two walked together into the boys' shared living room.

Chan was greeted with the adorable sight of Felix sprawled out on the couch with his legs resting on Hyunjin's lap while his head was laid on Changbin's as Changbin softly stroked his hair and Felix sucked on his pacifier. The next thing Chan noticed though, almost broke his heart. He saw Felix's red and puffy face, clear signs that the boy had been crying a lot.

The two boys looked up as Chan raced to where Felix was laying and stooped down so he could get closer to the small boy. Chan then looked back up at Changbin ready to practically hurt anyone who had made his baby cry, that was until he went to brush a piece of his hair back and noticed how hot his forehead was.

"He's sick?" Chan asked, "Why didn't anyone call me?"

"We knew you would race back here even though you had a lot of work to do. He woke up sick this morning and was pretty cranky all day, but when we went to give him some medicine after lunch he threw a temper tantrum. We eventually got him to take it, but he was crying for a while after that. We just got him to calm down and go to sleep like a half hour ago," Hyunjin answered the older boy.

Chan looked back down at his little, "Poor thing" he stated as he continued to softly caress the younger boy's cheeks. At this Felix started to get restless in his sleep and a few moments later opened his eyes. Chan could see that they were still red as he made eye contact with them. As soon as Felix realized it was Chan he was looking at he moved and immediately started making grabby hands towards him, "dada", the younger boy called for his caregiver.

Chan moved to grab his baby as he saw his eyes begin to well up with tears again. He stood up with Felix on his hip, "aw, is my baby feeling all sicky today?" Chan could feel the little nod as he shoved his head into his caregiver's neck for some comfort. Chan gently rubbed his back, "poor baby, daddy's sorry he wasn't here to take care of you." Felix babbled back incoherent words as Chan walked them both back to their shared room and sat them both down on their bed.

"Can you look at daddy baby?" Chan asked the little since he had insisted on his head not leaving it's comfortable spot on Chan's shoulder. The little gently sat up and looked at his caregiver with still a small trace of the tears that had been shed earlier in the day. Chan gave the younger boy a soft smile, "How about tomorrow, if my baby is feeling all better, we go out and do something just the two of us. How does that sound?' Felix almost immediately perked up and nodded his head softly, "I missed chu," the little said so quietly Chan barely heard him.

"Aw baby, Daddy missed you, too. How about we get you all changed for bed and then we just cuddle for the rest of the night, how does sound?" Felix gave Chan a small smile and nodded his head again. At that Chan stood up and got ready to start getting them both all set for bed, already excited to just spend the rest of the night together.

A/N: This is my first ever imagine that I wrote, so please let me know how it is! I had a fun time writing it (Little!felix is just so adorable!) so if anyone had requests please just let me know and I will get to them as soon as I can!

Word count: 845