❦💥🌹The usual🌹💥❦

"I still couldn't belive all this started by a guy getting beat up from not wanting to lower the sound of his boombox and that his mistake was to punch THE Hank j MotherFUCKER Wimbelton. It is pretty funny his name ngl but also original?? Ig-"

: So what do you do in your free time Varenn?

"Oh forgot they were here."

Vare: Free time? You have to be joking Maevery, do you think that in a world like this, where it got only madness in it, have free time?

Maev: Well who know's? I mean right now we are walking and no one is attaking us.

"They had a point, but still at any moment right now we could be watched by some random weirdo or some agents thinking we are with Hank and his friends when we never meeted."

Vare: Yea but still that dosen't mean we can't be watched by someone.

Maev: Come on Vart, you always look in the dark side.

Vare: Because you think there is a good side in Nevada!?

Maev: Well, you are pretty right, but still there is always a good side on something bad.

Vare: So your gonna tell me that if your parents are dead, you would be sad BUT if you look at the "good side" they would never yell at you for the smallest reason because they have anger issues ?

Maev: Well not really-

Vare: EXACLY! Now let's hurry up before someone bother us.

"I grab their hand and start to walk faster because we were walking like turtles. I some time would look at the hand I had grabed realising it was the one I put them the ring and I had the ring too, I remember I had stolen them from an abandoned store, I was suprised to see rings that no one had stolen or paid before all this. I had stolen them and gived them one as a joke like if we were married or just as a bff ring. Ig they actualy liked the idea and wear it"

Maev: Are you okay Vart? You've been staring at me and our hand for about 3mins by now.

Vare: What- oh yea I'm fine just, I got lost in my mind that's all.

"I look't back infront of me feeling my cheeks kinda warm, I was pretty sure that I wasn't crying and that it wasn't hot plus my comfy jacket was at our house so I could be sweating or crying so I was confused"

Vare: Hey Maev. Is there something on my cheeks?

Maev: Huh? No there is nothing they are just a little red why?

"Red? Should it make me felt better or teriffied because they are re- wait, oh yea it's called blushing. Meh whatever I know that I started to get feelings for them but I didn't care if I would show it to them, it should be obvioulse by now I tough. Guess not."

Vare: Alright we are finaly back at the house. *getting keys from pocket and opens the door* Home finaly!

"It wasn't actualy their house it was mine I paid it before all this happend. I didn't bother to take off my boots and layed on the sofa but still didn't dare to out my feets on the sofa to not put dirt on it."