💥📚🌹You're such an angel🌹📚💥

"After finishing eating, we both went our way. They went in their room doing whatever they do and I went in my room reading a book. But I started to get really bored, it is rare for me to say I'm bored while reading but it was also because it was something I wasn't into. Not my fault if U readed all the others. I never bothered to buy some other books because of all this madness but... Why not try to buy some?"

Vare: Come on Sun, It's been 30mins I have been waiting!

"I was all read to go, I was in short, what look't like a bra but it isn't a bra.. Their under it- and my boots with my sock that I rolled them down a little my scars on my legs being visible."

Maev: Coming!

"I look't at them, they were in an skirt that wasn't either too short or either good. It was too long but I ain't gonna say anything to it it's their style. They had also an cape with a hoodie with an bow. Their gloves and they were starting to put on their shoes that would make them a little bit taller but they were still short. My "eyes" didn't leave their face. Their little red cheeks with that heart looking hair that was covered by their hoodie, so adorable. They look't like they were so innocent for this world but I did teatch them to fight if someone attack them without I know, even if I am always by their side and would kill myself if something happened to them-"

Maev: Okay I'm ready let's go!

Vare: Alright that's nice-

Maev: Wait, do you have everything we need?

Vare: Well ofc, I got the keys, the bag and a gun with a knife if someone try-

Maev: What about the money? We aren't gonna steal from the person that would give us the books!

Vare: .... You do realise that more then half of the shops that exicte are abandonned... Rriiigghhhttt??

Maev: W-well yea but- but like-

"They started to studer trying to find something to say. I was still standing and stare at them being a mess from studdering. Heh what a cutie."

Vare: Heh, Sun you poor little adorable baby. I am sure that we wont need to buy the person if they aren't here, if they would be lucky by not getting killed yet.

Maev: Alright fine just let me get something really quick.

Vare: Alright fine, but better not be the money.

Maev: FINE!

"They were walking back upstaires going to their room I asume. SoI started to open the door waiting for them. It's true I could also leave them here safe where no one would find them. But I was still overthinking, what if they accidetenly hurt themself and it get infeted? What if an agent find them here and kill them or even KIDNAP THEM?! What if-"

Maev: Alright we can go now!

"I look't a them seeying their bat in their left hand, guess they went to get it in case."

Vare: Alrighty, after you my majesty~

Maev: heh, you such a flirty women.