🔪🍴🍸Time to cook!🍸🍴🔪

"We were walking back home, Maev was telling me some stories that happend before all this. I had the bag with the books in, not daring to tell them that I saw them buy the books, even tho plus that I was the one supposed tho, that there was 99,9% chance that a random grunt just go there and takes the money. But don't wanna see their sad face, the second thing that could make my heart broke."

Maev: And then they said "it's not your problemes" when it was my problem! They slapped my friend and tell me it isn't my problemes, ofc it is, it's my friend!

Vare: Well you could have also tell it to me, I could have helped.

Maev: I know that you could! But you were sick this day and wasn't here, I can't just call you, telling you to come just for a little fight while you were sick!

Vare: Gosh you're so adorable when your angry of this person comment. *chuckles*

Maev: I'm seriouse right now Vart! They were talking to me like if I was a kid of 8 years old, when I was only 2 years yougher then them!

Vare: Well you can't be sure of that, I bet you didn't know this person's age.

Maev: Yes I did!

"It went for about all our walk to the house, it is really funny to see them all angry over something from the past. But I can't say that just because it was a really long time ago that it isn't problematic. But it was funny to see them complaite of all my comments."

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

"After all that we arrived to the house. I open the door, close and lock it behind us, put the bag on the floor so I could take of my boots leaving me in my sock like Maev. And took back the books to put them in my library while Maev was still downstairs, probably sitting on the sofa watching the T.V."

"After I arrived to my room I open the door and went in, not bothering to close the door, put my keys on my desk and start to put the books somewhere I would put the new books. After I finished to put the books I put the bag on my desk and just sat on my chair trying to think about when I could ask them on a date and when. I mean, having a date in the house for exemple, watching the T.V with popcorn and a soft blanket around us would be better then going outside where there was 90% chance of being attacked. But would probably felt kinda stupide to have a so called date in your own house no?"

"Gosh why do I even bother, I could just tell them how much I love them and how much I really want us to be a thing! But what if they say that they don't felt the same? It could be really akward for a while. Or what if their already with someone and they didn't tell me."

Vare: *sight* Get yourself thogether Vart.

"I sigh, how dumb am I for fuck sack. Was I really gonna mad at myself for overthinking that they would not love me back? OFC I WAS. Calm down Vart, try to think about something that they would love fr. It's been a while since we became bff- well ik that they love wolf, kinda flowers, choclate, and the sky hoping to see stars-"

Vare: OFC !

"I screamed by accident, probably made them jump because I could hear someone walking upstairs."

Maev: Are you okay Vart? i heard you scream.

Vare: Oh yea, sorry for scaring you darling.

Maev: Oh okay then, I'm gonna go make us food-

Vare: Can I help this time?

Maev: Oh, are you sure?

Vare: Mhm, I insiste. Let me help you for once.

Maev: If you really insiste sure!

" Time to cook! "