Prologue

ⒽⓄⒼ ⓌⒶⓇⓉⓈ
ⓈⒺⓅⓉⒺⓂ︎ⒷⒺⓇ
①⑨⑨⑤
ⒼⓇⒺⒶⓉ ⒽⒶⓁⓁ

It was a calm day at Hogwarts-  well as calm as it can be when Harry Potter attends.

Everyone had accepted their schedules and were eating breakfast, much to one Weasley's  delight because-

"It's food, 'Mione and it tastes wonderful, so obviously I'm going to eat it! Why do you care how I eat it?"

"I care because you are stuffing food in your face and are going to choke!" Hermoine responded indignant.

Yes, just a regular day at Hogwarts until-

BANG!

The doors to the great hall fly open, to show the Order of the Phoenix, some of the Ministry, the rest of the Weasleys  that weren't currently attending school, the last Black (in Snuffles form of course), Remus Lupin, and the Malfoys.

"What are we doing here Albus?" Cornelius Fudge questioned, obviously angry about being called to Hogwarts when he had better things to do.

"How should I know?" The man him self replied looking slightly confused, but nonetheless amused at the chaos, his eyes twinkling.

"You called us here, didn't you?" Remus Lupin answers, with a tilt of his head, holding up a letter.

Seeing Remus bring out his letter everyone follows his example, bringing out a letter that states how they need to go to Hogwarts immediately. Though not explaining why.

"You sent the letters, did you not, Albus?" Alastor Moody, better known as Mad-Eye Moody inquired.

"I didn't send them, my friend." Dumbledore responded, now looking slightly worried.

"Then who did?" Amelia Bones pipes up, "because if this was a prank who ever did it will be punished thoroughly because I have things I need to do to keep this community running."  Her gaze is unwavering as she regarded the room full of students from the ages of 11 to the ages of 17.

"Hey!" Fred exclaims,

"Yeah don't look at us" George continues,

" 'Cause we didn't do it!" They both finish together.

Now you could see that people were getting slightly nervous and were starting to shift in there seats, whispering nervously, because if it wasn't a prank, what was it?

Then suddenly a note falls out of nowhere and gently falls into Professor McGonagall's hands. Everyone is staring at it to because the want to know what was so important to interrupt what it was they were doing before.

Dear Hogwarts and Company,
I am sure that you are wondering why you were called here without an explanation. I have decided to show you glimpses of the past and future to help you save lives. Though it is up to you with what you divide to do with the information I am about to give you, I do hope you use it for good.
~ Lady Magic

Everyone was surprised, in fact I would be surprised if someone wasn't.
There were multiple gasps from the large group within the Great Hall and people had started to whisper.

"What is happening-"

"Do you think it could be a prank?"

"I doubt it, the twins have never gone this far."

"but still!"

"SILENCE!"

The loud words echoed around the great hall, everyone turning to Dumbledore.

"Look." he points to the DVD that had arrived amidst the commotion.

"We might as well watch it Dumbledore, for only some thing terrible could have happened if they will tell us our future." Amelia Bones reasons.
Then there is a large flash of light that over takes the Great Hall.
Once the flash had died away there were 2 things left behind, a projector and another note. This time it said-

Time has frozen outside of the Great Hall, you are all currently locked in here. There is a girls bathroom to the right and a boys bathroom to the left.
~ Lady Magic

"Well," Arthur Weasley exhales, "What is the worst that can happen?"
He goes over to the projector, grabs the DVD and calls Hermione over to help him set it up.

Once the projector is set up, with a swish of his wand Dumbledore turns the tables and chairs into couches of all kind. They settle down and the screen lights up.

A/N not so bad for my first time writing. Who's death do you think I should do?