Lily Potter

The screen light up again and everyone finished laughing wondering what was going to happen next

The screen finishes lighting up and they see a cottage, that looks comforting and homey.

Remus and Padfoot share a look knowing that they aren't going to enjoy this clip.

The first words they see are...

Godric's Hollow, October 31st, 1981

Multiple breaths are sucked in all around the room, even if most didn't recognize the home, they did recognize the date.

Then the words swirl and fade then are replaced with new words these ones proclaiming...

Lily Potter

Everyone is now one either the edge of their seat or close to crying.
( Remus, Padfoot and McGonagall to name a few)
Everyone wanted to know what exactly happened that dreadful day in October, and if the Dark Lord was really as gone as the Potter boy said he was.

You can hear the giggles of a child and the chuckles or a man as the screen zooms it to the window, were as they watch a man with a dark head of hair creates bubbles of many colours for a baby not over a year.

"James..." Remus starts and you can hear the sadness in his voice.

Padfoot winds and rests his head on Harry's lap, turning his head away from the screen that was showing his deceased brother in all but blood.

Harry sucks in a breath an blinks back tears knowing that's going to be the closest he will ever get to see of his parents.

They watch as the baby giggles and reaches for the bubbles.

Then they hear a sweet melodic voice start to narrate...

I'd never put much thought into how I would die...

But at 21 fighting in a war, just trying to survive each day my mind would occasionally wander.

I realized that dying in the place of someone I loved was a good way to go.

Some of people who had been in the first Wizarding War agreed with her, they would willingly die for their loved ones.

That is why I never had much against how I died, I died for my family doing what is right and I would willingly do it again.

They watch  as a red head walks towards the man and the baby and say,

"James, I think it is time for bed."

"Alright Lily," The man now recognized as James Potter agrees.

He picks up the baby, and swings him around through the air laughing.

Many people smile wistfully knowing that they were happy, but one greasy haired hook nosed man scowls, jealousy running through his veins.

As they start to walk towards the stairs they freeze suddenly and turn towards the door.

"Run Lily! It's him! Take Harry and go!" James cries thrusting Harry into his wife's arms.

"James-" Lily begans.

"Lily I love you! Now go!" He presses a quick soft kid to her lips and pushes her slightly towards the stairs.

"James-" she begins again but he cuts her off.

"Lily go! I'll hold him off!" 

With one final look behind her she runs up the stairs and into the nursery. They watch as she pushes the dresser that was next to the door in front of it, and then sits baby Harry down in the crib.

Everyone is crying now knowing what was about to happen.

"Harry," she begins, "Momma loves you, okay?"
Tears are running down her face as she spoke,

"Momma and Dadda love you okay baby?"

"We love you, remember that okay?"

Then there is a flash of green light from under the door and she sobs.

"James..."

Then the door blast open, to show Voldemort standing in the doorway.

A couple of first years scream terrified.
Everyone else has tears running down their faces.

Hermione turns to Harry, " You remember this?"

He nods silently.

"Oh that must be horrible." She says watching him carefully.

His mouth just straightened into a grim line.

"Move aside foolish girl." The voice is snake like and scary.

"You can't have Harry!"

"Move aside!"

"Don't kill him!"

Move foolish girl!" He roared.

"No, you have to go through me!"

"So be it."

With a flick of his wand, she collapses as a green light fills the room and Harry begins to cry.

"He tried to save her?" The sarcastic Hufflepuff questions surprised.

Harry just nods mutely.

Dying in the place of someone I loved did seem like a good way to go...

Then the screen goes dark.

Everyone in the Great Hall stares at the screen with wide eyes.

A/N
What do you think? >>>

I'm currently working on another story the first chapter should be out soon, also I haven't read the books in a while so I don't know how accurate this is.

Favourite Harry Potter character? >>>