Sirius Black

The name slowly appears on the screen and many are surprised to hear a sob come out of the the Potter boy and some others that remembered the lively boy.

Sirius Black

The first thing they hear which doesn't help their frayed nerves because if they see the death of THE Sirius Black who is next.

The sound they hear is a scream.

Singular and drawn out.

The scream of pain and heartbreak.

Disbelief and loss.

The sound of someone who had lost to much.

They are worried now and everyone is shifting in their seats.

The screen shifts to a teen who is being held back by a man who has tears streaming down his face.

"Sirius!" The scream is ripped from the teenagers throat then they hear it a high pitched giggle.

"I killed Sirius Black!"

Then the screen seems to rewind.

They watch as an old more tired looking Sirius runs onto the screen.

Then it fast forwards a bit to see Bellatrix as she duels Sirius.

One tiny slip up on Sirius's part and a spell hits him and he is falling backwards into a veil and never coming out.

A scream is heard, "No!"

They turn and see Harry Potter and Remus Lupin both with tears rolling down their faces, no one can tell who it was that screamed.

The screen goes white then they see Sirius standing in what seems to be King Cross, a clean King Cross without the trains, grime and dirt.

He looks around one way then he looks the other and cocks his head.

Then they hear it to the faint sound of laughter from the right side, the side the Hogwarts express normally exits from.

He looks around one last time then starts walking towards the sound of laughter that starts to continually get louder then everything fades out and the screen goes black again.

A/N I had to give Sirius a happy ending, I had to.

Whose laughter do you think that was?

I listened to Comes and Goes by Greg Laswell when I was writing this. The song fits. 🤷🏽

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️
⚠️mentions of suicide⚠️

Can I also have a moment of silence for Natalie who died a bit ago, she committed suicide. She lived in my town. She was 17.

We all deserve a chance to live. If you are having suicidal thoughts please, please, please, contact this help number
> 800-668-6868

If you could raise your wands, and spare a moment of silence as well it would be very much appreciated. /*

Thanks,

Paws 🐾