The Arrival

{March 8, 1:00 AM}
I'm not quite sure why.. but i felt very excited for that day. It took me a while to fall asleep, because all i could think about was the new arrivals. So many questions flooded my mind that night
"Who is she?"
was the main question.
i didn't even know her name yet i was so fascinated by it. her presence.. it was so mysterious.

{6:30 AM}
I was very tired but i decided not to take the day off, i was very intrigued, i just couldn't wait.
i was lost in my thoughts when suddenly i heard the door crack open.
"Hello?"
A beautiful soothing voice quick flied near my ear. It felt like an angel had just came in.
i quickly turned around to see who it was and there she was. First thing i noticed about her was the beautiful and big brown curly hair she had, but if you looked at her face more carefully, you'd immediately notice a big scar on her right eye. although it was an ugly scar, she still looked very appealing.
behind her was a shorter man, he looked physically and emotionally drained, as if he didn't sleep for months. he looked so weak, he could barely walk that day.
It was then when Freddy rushed to them.
"Greetings! Miss Ada Mesmer, we are delighted to welcome you to our asylum."
They shook hands and walked around , until they stopped in front of me.
"This is Lydia Jones, Lydia this is Ada Mesmer and her husband Emil Mesmer"
i quickly stopped him
"Gosh Freddy! i told you I don't want to be called that!-"
"What is it that you'd like to be called then?"
I paused. Let's say her voice made me feel a tiny shiver down my spine.
"Emily.. Emily Dyer."
"Well then.. Hello Emily, I'm Ada, im pleased to meet you.
She then smiled at me. Her deep dark eyes and alluring face, staring deep into my eyes made me blush.
why was i feeling that way? Maybe i felt intimidated.