"Emily Dyer"

{8 march}
The weird looking man who called me the night before immediately came to greet me and Emil.
I met a few nurses, they were all very kind, although i could feel Emil's hand gripping on my sleeve, so i held his hand tightly. it was a while since we went that intense on the treatment.
My eyes were focused on him until i saw her.
A lady with brown eyes and brown hair, tied together. she was wearing a white dress with some sort of veil ? either way i thought she looked pretty.
Her name is Emily, however the man called her Lydia..? I called her by the name she preferred and she smiled at me, looking down. did i scare her? i hope I didn't.
Me and Emil went to our rooms, but they were separated.
"Um..Mister Riley?" i asked
"How come we have separated rooms?"
"Oh well, he's your patient so even if you two are together we cannot put you two together, its the rule"
Emil looked shaken, however i felt..relief? Perhaps i was too tired and needed a break.

{8:00 PM, dinner time}
I was called down the hall, so i knocked on Emil's door so we could go there together.
we sat next to each other, his eyes stuck on the plate, however i started looking around, trying to study the place a little better, it was then that the woman's eyes i met before met mine.
I had a feeling that I've never felt before, it felt weird, i couldn't understand what it was but, i knew it didn't feel bad.
we stared at each other for a few seconds and then immediately looked away. I felt a little... panicked? shocked? i couldn't explain it.

{Emily's POV}
it was finally dinner time, that meant I'd meet her again. I was very excited so i immediately sat at the middle of the table, where i was sure she'd sit, since that's where there's most food.
and then i saw her, entering the hall, i immediately noticed her elegant stance, she looked absolutely gorgeous, i already felt myself heating up.. even if I didn't understand why.
It was like the first time i saw her today, but more intense?
One thing that bothered me though was ...what was his name again? i completely forgot.
When they sat down i kept staring at her and then at my place, over and over..
I might have scared her or creeped her out when she saw me. i felt so embarrassed..

{10:00PM}
it was time to sleep so i grabbed his soft hand, and walked him to his bedroom.
"Goodnight Emil"
"Goodnight, darling"
he leaned for a kiss but i immediately ran to my room
im not sure what happened
it's like i couldn't bring myself to kiss him..
it felt weird thinking about touching him like that..
but i used to have no problem doing it or thinking about it?
we even tried for a baby once..and now it felt like it would have been impossible just seeing him nude.
i was putting my night clothes on when i heard a knock on my door, i ran to answer
"Emi-.. huh?"
No one was there.
but..what was i about to say? of course i was about to say emil right..? but it felt wrong.. eh, im not sure what's gotten to me.
when i went back to bed i couldn't sleep, instead my mind was filled with her beautiful face..her figure.. her hips.. her lips and eyes.. what was i thinking? she was just..so alluring?
but i needed to stop that behaviour.

i love him. i love my husband.. he is good to me, he's a good man.. he doesn't really take care of me but i know he needs me. he would be miserable without my love.

{Emily's POV}
i sat there, behind the wall. i covered my mouth, my breath was shaky
what was i thinking?!
she's literally married. she would never dare to talk to someone like me. im miserable.. but .. she's so pretty..
the problem is that .. she's a girl..a beautiful girl.
i can't take my mind off of her.