The Sweet Begining. 🏁

When he was comming back from school, angrily frowning at everybody who did an eye contact with him, his father called him. Kidd surprisingly took the phone from his pocket and anwsered. Mr. Captain only said this:

"Eustass Captain Kidd, my son. We have seen you a lot of. . . More nervous and all, than before. So, me and your mother thought about making you a little vacation this weekend, to help your nerves cool down a bit."

"What?! I have many exams and shorttests in next week! You cannot do THAT! They will KICK ME OUT OF THIS SCHOOL!" - Kidd scram into the microphone and scoff at father making him deaf for few seconds.

"We know sweetheart, but we're really worried about you. You need to rest. Take a break. Please. Kidd?" - His Mother replied, just after taking the phone from her husband.

Eustass stood there, pale, thinking. If he won't pass these exams he will fail the class.
Dropping him out from his dreamed school. He really hung from a line, he thought.

"Honey?" - Mother asks Kidd.

Teenager started walking down the street, way to his huge, luxury house, then the only sound that left from his mouth was a single:

"Tch. . ."

Father was as Stubborn as him.
He didn't listen to his only Child, then ordered Eustass:

"You will go on a vacation for the weekend, if you like it, or NOT."

Then hung off.

Kidd was REALLY pissed off right now. He didn't Believe his parents, sending him off to a 'Little Vacation'
as they said.

~🙊~🙉~🙈~

After a while, he was at home. Already changing his shoes and saying:

"Tadaima. . ."

[ Which means "I'm back." in Japaneese. Please correct me if I spelled it wrong or messed up with translation. ]

"Okaeri!" - Mom replied quickly.

[ Welcome Back! ^ ]

Eustass sat next to his father, who was sitting at the table reading a magazine.

That's the point where was an akward silence.

Mother brought Kidd plate with his dinner and sat at table too. Only seeing him scoffing by time to time like a huffing-puff.

"Listen, Kidd. . ." - Mrs. Captain started the chat.

"Me and your father decided to sent you, for over a week, to your grandparents who lives in the country."

Kidd's eyes went wide, almost THIS wide, that they could pop-out from his orbits.

". . .WHAT?! YOU. ARE. SENDING. ME. TO THESE OLD, CRAZY PEPOLE?!"

His parents were really angry at him, almost furious, Not as much as Kidd right now.

"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE, YOUNG MAN!" - Father scolded him. Making Eustass a bit Scared of him.

"You are going to pack your things, NOW. Tomorrow - we are leaving." - Mr. Captain said coldly, towards his son.

Kidd stand up from the table. Pushing his chair and went to his room. Thinking about fighting back.

But no. This wasn't the best idea.
He knew That his parents would take him for whole two weeks or even a Month there, just because of fighting them back.