Movie - Prinxiety

Heya!! I apologize for not posting anything. I was beginning to write stuff and just didn't post it. Here's a small fic I finished in school to fill in for it.

TW: None

Genre: Fluff

This can be taken as platonic or romantic.

--------------------------------------------------

     Virgil kept himself cooped up in his room all day. This was normal except he hadn't even gone out to eat. This was worrying to Patton because when his dark, strange son acts like this, he is normally upset and had a rough day. Patton, being the fatherly friend he is, prepared a small meal for his self-proclaimed son and went up to his room with it, knocking on the door, "kiddo, are you okay?" He heard a small awakening groan and a voice behind it humming, shuffling up to the door.

     The door opened to see the one and only emo behind it. He wore a shirt that seemed way too large for him, which Patton assume to be Roman's, sweatpants, and his signature hoodie tied around his waist. Virgil overall looked as if he had just woken up. "What is it Pat," Virgil groaned as he rubbed his eyes. Patton stood there for a minute, looking over his face. 

     Virgil hadn't even put his makeup on yet. He adored seeing his emo son like this. He enjoyed it when he was just waking up so the father figure could see Virgil's sleepy, freckle-spotted face. He smiled and gave the darker the small meal he prepared for him. "What's this for," Virgil asked, curiosity seeping through his slightly deepened voice. 

     He took the meal and put it on his bedside table as Patton explained how he was worried that today was going to be one of those days. Virgil dismissed that ides with a "nah, I just woke up," relieving him from his worries. He thanked Patton for the food and asked if he could get Roman for him. Patton nodded and smiled, closing the door to his son's room. He began to walk to the fanciful trait's room and knocked on the door. "Kiddo, come on out, Virgil wants you!" 

     Shuffling was heard before the door opened to see a slightly damp Roman only wearing those black and red pajama pants that everyone in your local school owns (No? Just me? Okay). Pat told him that Virgil wanted him as Roman nodded. He sunk down to the Emo Nightmare's room and Patton went off to do something else, perhaps annoy Janus or spend time with Logan? "I'm here, Panic at the Everywhere!" "Oh yay, you're all energized as well." 

     Roman chuckled, "When am I not?" Virgil chose not to answer that despite being able to list a few times when he's not. Roman looked over at the pillow fort that Virgil quickly made when Patton went to get him, "What's this?" "A pillow fort, duh," "What's the occasion?" Virgil climbed inside of it, holding up his laptop with a Disney movie on it. Roman's love shown through his eyes.

     He found it adorable when Virgil would do small things for him when he thought that his love for him didn't get across. Vee sighed, "I want to watch a movie or two with you, I'm hoping you have the time," Roman quickly crawled inside of the pillow fort, getting himself comfortable. How could he pass this up? He didn't have anything to do, anyways. "Of course I have the time to, Virge!" The darker smiled, curling into the taller. He unpaused the movie Tangled  on his laptop and the two began to watch it.

     When the time came, Roman sang the songs purposefully badly and Virgil giggled at his eccentric and ridiculous behavior. At the end of the movie, Virgil was asleep on his shoulder. The side who remained awake turned the movie and the laptop off and began to drift off to sleep as well.

--------------------------------

Word Count: 648