escaping hell

Ryan and sting have grown a lot both becoming very strong. They kept there strength down so Amaya won't know how strong they are when they escape. The dragon slayers have grown very close to each other, even calling each other brothers.

 The dragon slayers have grown very close to each other, even calling each other brothers

(Both in raggy shirts and baggy pants though. There not given real clothes. They also have scars on there body)

Right now ryan and sting are doing one handed push ups.
"800 beat that ryan."
Sting said panting at how tired. Ryan was still going for a minute till he falls down aswell.
"820"
Ryan said smirking at sting.
"Damit I'll beat you next time you broody bastered."
Sting said grabbing Ryan's shirt.
"What you call me you overgrown light bulb."
Ryan said grabbing stings shirt. This was a normal thing they did and it usually ended with Amaya coming in and adding to there torture. Before they could fight Amaya come in with ten guards outside. Now that there older Amaya didn't want to take any chances.
"Hello boys your not fighting are you."
Amaya said as the boys let go of each other and glare at Ryan's aunt.
"That's better. Ryan how's the spell I gave you coming along."
Amaya asked as ryan grunted at her.
"Fine."
Ryan said as Amaya smirked.
" good. Up against the wall you know the drill."
Amaya said as they get up and put there hands against the wall. The guards come in and chain the dragon slayers hands. There dragged by the guards to the torture room.
"Lets get right to it. Not a moment to waste because you both have a big day tomorrow."
Amaya said applying the spell to him and leaving the room.
"Do I even want to know what she meant."
Sting asked as the door closed.
"We'll just have to wait and see."
Ryan said as the spell began. There magic appeared around them but the boys didn't scream anymore used to the process. During there time in the room they do a type of mediation to help cultivate there magic. Mediation, especially when in such distracting process helps with there magic control aswell. They mediation through the pain for a few hours till there taken back to there room. There also given a plate of bread, rice and potatoes all three of the most bland food there is.
" when we get out of here I'm getting the biggest peice of meat."
Sting said munching on his bread.
"Im with you. if there going to tortures us everyday they could ateadt Give us some better food."
Ryan said as they finsh there food. Sting stayed up playing with his magic while ryan went to sleep. Ryan woke up in a familer forest and saw Skaidrum laying in his usual spot.
"Sup Skaidrum."
Ryan said smiling at his master.
"Hello brat. Look it's time."
Skaidrum said seriously as ryan eyes widen knowing what's he's talking about.
"Your fading aren't you."
Ryan said sadly.
"Yes, I am."
Skaidrum said sighing
"Before I go I want to give you my remaining power. As you are right now you'll only be able to access a little bit. You'll be given three forms of my power. The first and the form you can control right now is called shadow drive. The second one is called dragon force, it's a stronger version of your shadow drive. Final somthing I hope you'll never have to use, full dragon transformation. Be warned if you do this you might not be able to return to your human form."
Skaidrum said as he started to dissappear. Ryan eyes get watery as his teacher starts dissappears.
"I don't want you to leave."
Ryan said as skaidrum chuckles.
" Haha It seems you've grown to like me."
Skaidrum said ryan huffs.
"Well I have to, you appear in my dreams every night."
Ryan said as skaidrum is almost gone.
" goodbye my student I belive in you."
Skaidrum said to ryan fully disappearing.
"Goodbye master."
Ryan said waking up tears in his eyes. He quickly wipes them and sits up. Sting was already up sitting down on his bed and looking down at the floor.
"Weisslogia gone to."
Ryan said with little emotion.
"Yeah...Skaidrum."
Sting asked as ryan nodded. Amaya barges in with her guards and saw there glum faces. She smirked internally thinking she finally broke them.
"Boys don't look so glum you have a fight today."
Amaya said as the guards grab them and put them in cuffs. Sting and ryan don't say anything as there taken to the arena. Before they go in Amaya stopped them to talk.
"Boys today I want your best because the head of the eclipse coven here toady. Your grandfather master Nickolas is here watching in person."
Amaya said as the dragon slayers become suprised.
"Wait I thought you were the leader?"
Sting asked
"Sadly not, but soon I will have enough power to take my rightful place."
Amaya said the boys get shivers from the grin she had. Ryan and sting walk inside the arena and saw it packed with people watching them. A man who looks like an older version of Ryan's father is sitting in a chair staring at ryan. Amaya appeared next to him and addressed the crowed.
" ladys and gentlemen I present you the most ruthless warriors you have every seen. Even the mikaelson family doesn't compare to there brutality."
Amaya said as ryan glared at her. He remembered the mikaelson well especially hope. They were nice to him and even now he still cared for them.
"Today though, they will face there greatest struggle yet. I present you deliora!"
Amaya said as a monster comes out of the large gate.