~Author's Note~

WELCOMEEE~~

Hiii, I can't even express how happy I am that you're hereee. Thank you so much for clicking on my book🤗.

This is my first time ever attempting to publish a story I wrote and I'm only doing this 'cause I'm bored 😹 (P.S This is my second time saying this, this year😭).

I'm silently hoping this book comes out okay and I don't end up leaving it in the middle of the storyline, or losing inspiration like I did with all my previous books.

NOTES
I didn't know what else to call it, they're just basically things you should take note of while reading my book.

1. My story is mainly written in TWO POV, so you're limited to only the thoughts of these two characters. Only in situations where I believe readers (you) need to know someone else's side of the story, will I introduce the POV of another character, but major parts of the story will be written in the 2 MC'S POV.

2. There are some parts of the story that are significant to the plot and will be referred to in later chapters, so please, PAY ATTENTION, so you don't get lost 😹.

3. I am open to CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, don't hold back at allll, but come to my DM's abeg.

4. Please, IF YOU'RE A HATERR, hate in peace, I'm very serious, nobody is stopping you from hating, but bear in mind that if you say anything downgrading, I will bash you, serious.

There's no space for nonsense.😗

5. This is a work of FICTION. Names, characters, businesses, events and incidents in the story are simply a product of me, the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental.

6. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE!
PLAGIARISM IS SIMPLY EVIL!

I'm shouting this thing now, please if anybody notices any book with a similar storyline to my book, abeg tell me.

7. I doubt I'm going to have any foreign readers, but if I do, there are words or even sentences, that I might use that you might and will not understand, but don't worryyy, there will be translations.

8. My book is not mature, you're safe, except for maybe occasional kiss scenes, that's all there is here.

9. UPDATE SCHEDULE: I want to have at least, a month's worth of chapters, so you beautiful readers don't wait too long for an update, in case I forget about the book🙂. So let me tell myself that I'll be updating weekly. But I know that probably might not last, but whatever.

10. I know how Nigeria is like and all but when there's imagination why should we say the truth😹.

11. LASTLY, this is more of a request than note, please, vote and comment, abeg.

If you don't want to, I understand, ghost reader tingzz👻, but it's a way of connecting and engaging with everyone here. Remember, we're a community.
Please shry, even if it's just to press that orange star.

Lol.

Omo, see as my talk talk long, oya, it's okay.
This is the end of my A/N.

Pictures used in this story do not belong to me, all rights belong to the owners of the pictures.

Copyright ©2023 by justzeeee. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means without the prior written permission from me (justzeeee). Other trademarks or brand names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
(Some brands and trademarks are made up tho).

Living In Bliss will officially be dropping TODAY, yayyy!!🫶🏽~

~justzeeee💜