🫧| Chapter 2 |🫧

~ Asher's POV ~

The drive to the airport was way faster than I thought. I happened to have gotten there earlier than her arrival time, her, being my mum, so I had to wait.

While waiting, my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller ID and chuckled.

"Yes?, What do you want now?," I asked the calling pest.

"What do you mean by that?," She queried.

"If you wanted to come along, you should have just said so, stop calling so much"

"I just wanted to know if you had gotten to the airport, you don't have to be so mean about it," she scoffed.

"Well you've called at least 4 times now, since I left the house, so..."

"Is it so bad to check on my brother?," I heard a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Wait, are you getting mad at me right now?," I said, sounding amused, she probably heard the amusement in my voice and said, "Do you find this funny?"

"Yes, yes I do", but I couldn't possibly tell her that, she'd start throwing a tantrum and give a whole speech as to why I should be nicer to her.

"You need to treat me better, I'm your sister."
"What did I say?," I thought and rolled my eyes.

"Oya sorry, why did you grace me with your marvelous voice, my beautiful sister?"

"Don't patronise me... ," She just has to be so difficult, "... anyways, I just wanted to tell you to buy me ice-cream on your way back home."

"There's something called dm's but okay, I've heard, is that all?"

"Why do you sound like as if I'm bothering you?," I could already imagine her squinting her eyes at me.

I sighed.

"Did I tell you that you're bothering me?"

"You don't have to, I can sense it from your tone." Pele o, madam sensitivity.

"Why are being so difficult?, It's not like as if I'm the one that called you o, you called me, if anybody wants to give attitude, it shouldn't be you."

"Whatever, sha buy my ice-cream, and I want strawberry flavor."

"Beggars can't be choosers."

"Woooooww, it's like that, abi?, No problem, shebi it's me that's now a beggar, okay o, I won't talk now, before they'll say I'm nagging."

I laughed, "God abeg. So you too, you know you used to nag."

"When did I say that?, I don't nag o."

"Sure, tell yourself that."

"I don't nag abeg, leave me alone."

"You're literally nagging right now."

"I don't nag, if you don't want to listen, go and argue with your ancestors." I burst laughter. "Are they not also your ancestors?," I said, already tearing up from the laughter.

"See ehn, this conversation has taken longer than its supposed to, so I'm hanging up, BUY MY ICE-CREAM!," she said, with a note of finality.

"Ahahn, are you now an-," she hissed and cut the call before I could even finish my sentence. I burst into laughter while smh. There's always something with Ashleigh, "what a drama queen," I thought while rolling my eyes.

Chihuahua💞🐾
I'm serious, better buy my strawberry ice-cream.
Just now.

Me
Oh, so you know what Dm's are now😂.