Irina Jelavić x Co-Worker reader

I haven't finished assassination classroom and it has been a long time since I started watching it so I'm not going on the main plot but a nice side plot. Also sorry if I got her character wrong , just go with it.

(Y/N) pov

Working with children was never my thing but the children from Class 3-E made me have a slight soft spot for them. They all went through hard times , the same as I. So I know how they feel but being expected to kill an alien octopus that can destroy the Earth by the end of their school year was even worse. But that's where Karasuma and me came in. We were there to help the children with there assassination training. I was posing as a chemistry teacher whilst Karasuma trained them with knives and helped with strategies , skills and gun training. I made sure they didn't get hurt like a body guard but also tried to help the children get a good spot to get their kill in 

Time skip brought to you by the author being cuddled by her harem and having a nose bleed 

We were in the main hall with the other classes, I was slightly late but also nervous since only Karasuma , Koro sensei and the class E students had known me let alone seen me but there was no more time to delay . I opened the door to the assembly. Most students turned their head to look at me . Their face's was filled with shock and blush. Their jaw's dropped even more when they saw standing near Karasuma . Both of us wearing our suits. Standing next to him , he noticed my hands slightly shaking so he bumped his shoulder slightly with mine, trying to tell me it's all ok. We had a sibling bond so I gave him a bump back making him smirk slightly before going to back to his stoic face. Whilst pretending to listen to what's being said I notice a blonde woman coming near us , standing next to me. I was slightly shorter than her ( totally not the author being 5'0) Author-Yeah but I can kick the shit out of you! Hey! , Hey Signora put me down! Signora-Sorry about that please keep on reading, someone hasn't been feeling well this last few days. I am not done yet , put me down you goddess of a woman!

Anyway -_-, I noticed a lot of people looking at her in a perverted way , so I did what anyone good person would do and stood slightly in front of her to cover her more. I think she got what I was doing because when I looked back at her to make sure she's ok she gave me a grateful look which confirmed she was now ok and comfortable. After that meeting was over we all went back to class , where this lovely lady introduced herself as Irina Jelavić, an assassin as well , who will be the children's English teacher. 

She was nice whilst Koro-sensei was there but when he left to do whatever he does other then teaching , she told the children not to get in her way of the mission. I tried to hold in a chuckle but one managed to escape me making her look back at me and pout slightly , making her even more cute. 

Time skip brought to you by the author feeling dizzy as shit this last few week and her harem taking care of her ( Author - I wish this was true.... Lisa- cutie , come take your electrolytes. Cominggggg, back to the story)

At the end of the day , I packed everything up and started heading to my car ,noticing it was raining a lot . So I took my umbrella out and started walking to my car. On the way , I noticed Irina coming out of the building. She didn't seem to have an umbrella on her and I could only see my car in the parking lot. She seemed frustrated . I went over to her and it seemed she didn't notice me , she was too busy looking at her phone trying to call a taxi. She turned her head to face me when she saw a shadow looming over her. Irina had a shocked face on her but then it turned to grateful one. " Thanks for the umbrella, I didn't know it would be raining today. If I knew I would have brought an umbrella and would have taken my car but I guess the stupid weather reporter couldn't do their job well." "Hahaha , it's fine Irina, no one can predict what mother nature will throw at you. How about I drive you home, it's getting dark and it isn't that safe to grab a taxi this late." "Oh uhhh sure I guess I'll give you my address." "Alright then after you milady."  I kid you not, she has one of the cutest giggles every. It warmed my heart so much. 

The drive back to her place was quiet but not uncomfortable , it was nice having company. After I park the car on the side of the street, she looks back at me. " Thanks for the ride back home and sorry for troubling you." " It's fine Irina, just happy to help ." " Ye... I should get going but thanks again." "No problem, see you." " Bye." I watch her as she gets out of the car. I look down and smile to myself but I don't hear the sound of her heels clicking with the ground getting more distant. Suddenly I feel something on my cheek. I look to my right seeing Irina giggling under her breath. " Thanks again..." she whispers in my ear "...reaper." She winks at me and turns back to her house. I just stay there dumbfounded . I don't know what's more surprising the fact she knows who I am or the fact she just kissed my cheek. All that I know is that I have a chance. In your face Koro-sensei!

Word count :1030

Well I didn't have anything to do and there really isn't much of Irina stories so I'm trying my best. There's so much I want to write but never have the energy to write anything or don't know how to write it. Anyway enough of me rambling, hoped you guys liked it, if you want request anything just private message me and ye. Until next time keep on howling, Alpha reaper out.