Lady lesso x OC

Basically, for some background info on this one-shot, this is a scene or idea from what hopefully will be a future book of mine, hence the oc. So yea let's see your guy's reaction to this and hope it doesn't flop. Also, I haven't seen the movie yet sooooo. Also, this will be short since I don't want to spoil much of my original plan

Raven's pov

I can hear fighting from the auditorium, I guess a Never challenged an Ever, what a good way to start the year I must say. I can hear the cheering from the Evers and the booing from the Nevers causing me to chuckle to myself. Suddenly I hear the Never grunting, knowing that enough is enough, I teleport between them holding the Evers boy blade with my bare hand whilst protecting the cyclops of a never. It goes silent that you can hear a pin drop. I chuckle behind my mask for a more dramatic effect.

"Not so tough now when you face someone of a higher power" I whisper in his ears, pushing on his blade to make him stumble back. After a few seconds I hear a very slow clap coming from the dean of evil herself.

" That was quite impressive, but you are late." she scolds me.

"Was I late? huh. I was just making sure I make a grand entrance and also is that a compliment coming out of your mouth Lady Lesso. I never thought I would see the day thy lady herself would say such things." I say in a joking manner knowing she loves it when we mess with each other (yes, the "thy" was on purpose", hocus pocus anyone or maybe Fischl, Lesso-wrong fandoms wolfie. Author-Oh right sorry lovely just wanted to say this and plus I like talking with my readers or my wolf clan, I just hope they like these little pauses. Lesso- I'm sure they do but you need to get back to the story *kisses top of my head* Author -right right sorry, back to it)

"Don't flatter yourself, now and come introduce yourself" she says impatiently.

" Alright, alright" I say whilst making my way next to her on her left side.

"I'm Captain Raven, the head of security for both schools and a combat plus strategy professor for the school of evil. I'm also the Assistant head of the school of evil hence I'm the right-hand woman for your dear dean over here." I say, having my mask muffle my voice (it's a plague doctor mask if you are wondering, to make things spoopy and yes, I meant to write spooky like that)

"Don't let their charm fool you, she is not to be trusted easily" she says smugly

"Who? I think you are talking about yourself Lesso" I retort back

"Ugh how dare yo-" she gets cut off

"Ladies please, you are confusing the students" the headmaster states. Lesso and I look at each other for a good minute before bursting out fake laughing.

"Of course, headmaster, please continue" I claim. Whilst he speaks both deans take their place in their respective chairs. I go to stand next to Lesso when she gestures me to bend down to her level.

"What's wrong Les?" I ask, " nothing just wondering how long someone breaks before they ask about that lovely mask of yours"" Hmm I say that new never reader will break and ask it" " Great minds think alike." "They do don't they." " Also, we need to talk about her after this I have a weird feeling about her."" Sure, just relax for now, the hard part has yet to come Lion." " Don't remind me, hopefully this year's group is much better than last years." " let's hope." I straighten back up again but I place my right hand on her shoulder and just start messaging it, relaxing her slightly whilst listening to the headmaster.

After his speech, an arm was outstretched upwards Lesso sighs" Yes reader?" " Why is she wearing such a hideous mask?"" Excuse me? my mask is very important to me and I'm very proud of it." I say almost offended, almost. I notice the ever boy put his arm up. "Take it off, captain." " Show my face?" " Yes ma'am" " Negative" " Are you ugly?" " Quite the opposite." (Hehe, Ghost is the best. Lesso: wrong fandom again wolfie. Author: right shoot) I say as I pull my mask off revealing my face. I hear their precious gasps of shock, noticing some of the girls from both sides have their cheeks red whilst some boys have a look of fear, probably from the fear I may steal their princess. Lesso doesn't seem quite pleased with the girl's reaction.

" Quit ogling at her, you heard the school master meeting is over now go." She commands. I chuckle again for the hundredth time today and whisper in her ear " Don't be so jealous Lion, I only answer to your call and to yours only, when haven't I?"As I say this, I outstretch my arm for her to link with. She raises one of her perfectly shaped eyebrows. " You always have answered, and you better keep answering." She says as she links her arm with mine walking out of the room to her school.

" Let's make this year exciting because who wants a boring year with no fear." I say, "As I said before great minds think alike" she say as we burst out laughing the door closes behind us.

Word count:998

Another one is done, finally but hopefully the wait is worth it for you guys. Hope you guys enjoyed it and as I said before hopefully this turns in a full-on story. If any of you guys want to use Raven just message me so I can explain her character because there's more to her then I releveled in this and credit me on it. But yeah, that's all for now. Until next time, keep on howling, Alpha reaper out.