hyo-ryung X ji-min

Ji-min pov:

Me and hyo-ryung was sat in the coner near a window.It was like a zombie apocalypse out there.well it is. Na-yeon infected gyeongsu. She's a murderer. Cheongsan and suhyeok have gone looking for a phone. Miss park is gone. We are all upset about it. Especially dae-su he was going after them intil wu-jin stopped him. Hyo-ryung hugged me nearly crying. I must admit I have liked her for ages but I would never admit it. She's adorable and so kind.

We now have a drone that someone got. Joonyeong was using it to find Cheongsan since he went missing AGAIN! So me and hyo-ryung are sat with dae-su,wujin joonyeong and suhyeok. On-jo was with nam-ra.
"GUYS! I found cheongsan!" Joonyeong said.
He was jn the like quior practice room.i use to go there alot. "There's food there." I said. "Let's go wr will need food by tomorrow" nam-ra said.
We all agreed.we couldn't bear this room anymore. And we went.

Hyo-ryung pov:

We had just got to the quoir room and found cheongsan. On-jo seemed happier. All though cheongsan didn't seem his happiest he's ever been. I mean he just lost gyeongsu. Nam-ra got bit. But she's a Hambie. That's what dae-su said. Min-ji use to trust him so I guess I will aswell. Ji-min began filming. "Mum dad ill get revenge and gave it me" we all did a video but nam-ra and suhyeok they didn't want to.

We was running to the rooftop for safety. Turns out gwi-nam bit nam-ra but suhyeok didn't leave her side. I'm glad she's okay. Even though she's quiet. She's a nice person I beilve. She can't be that horrible not like na-yeon
I hope. Ji-min began talking about some random things then wu-jin and everyone began Messing out. I hope our group stays like this forever. Me ji-min. Dae-su,wujin and joonyeong. Cheongsan and On-jo. Suhyeok and nam-ra.

(Do ya'll want a pqrt 2? Or request things-