Gyeongsu and isak:)

Isak pov:

Me and on-jo was running to cheongsan and gyeongsu to see if they wanted to go to cheongsans chicken since his mum told on-jo to invite friends!

Few hours later
------------------------

We was all at Cheongsans chicken when we was talking about Mr Lee and hyeon-ju.
"Isn't joonyeong in the science club? U think he knows anything?" Gyeongsu asked
"Nah one he wouldn't ask- two no either way- he's a student not teacher." I replied back to the boy
"Shes right" on-jo said backing me up
"Mhm true" Cheongsan also backed me up.

1am
--------

I got a text from the one and only gyeongsu he was messaging to see if im alright how sweet!

G:Hi isak!are u okay?
                                                Yea? Why?:i
G:just making sure. Did you
Pass the test we had?

                                        Yea it was easy:I

Man after I said that he didn't reply..I wonder what he's doing at 1 am-?

Nobody's pov
----------------------

Gyeongsu was right now studying he had failed the test and didn't really feel great about it. He knows he shouldn't get to stressed about it but in his mind he's a welfie he needs to do good so he can change that around.
His grandma was downstairs at the momment on phone to somebody but god did he know who. He didn't want to either.

The next day
--------------------

Gyeongsu's pov:
-------------------------

I walked into school stressed and tired. I stayed up all night studying I know im gonna fail this test aswell but oh well. I sat in a seat in the far corner qnd surpisley miss park left me to it but cheongsan gave me a weird look but oh well.
"I've changed my mind kids most of u did well on the test so we'll just watch something today." Miss park announced and im ngl I was angry I stayed up all night for that!
I decided to sleep threw it and only got noticed a few minutes towards the end by cheongsan and only woke because he threw something at me.
I decided to watch whatever it was on the screen Intil I heard something that broke me on the inside
...Aera...not any Aera though..