Prologue

3rd person's POV:
The small, dark room she was trapped in was like from a horror movie. The floor under her was moving as hard legs of a masked person slowly walked over to her. She couldn't breathe. Her mind was racing with thoughts as she cried, but no noise escaped because of the duck tape on her mouth. There were 2 other figures in the room beside her. Their apparently kidnapper, and a person in a chair next to her. Their seemingly black hair was all over their face, as the man standing hit the person harder and harder. For Betty, nothing made sense, as she again drifted out of consciousness.

The next thing the girl remembered were the sounds of police sirens getting closer and closer, the kidnapper now on the floor, while the boy, whose body type seemed oddly familiar, stood on his legs, barely. His limbs were shaking al he fell to the ground, it being too much for his body to take..

Betty's POV:

The feeling of slipping back into consciousness was awful. Not because of the realization that you have been in and out of it
for hours, it was because of the particular place she found herself in. The moment you can see those white walls, hear the beeping of the heart rate monitor made it all too real. I jumped out of my sleepy state, not knowing where I was for a few moments. Next to me was a raven haired girl, and even though my eyes were blurry, I would always recognize my best friend V-
"B!!" Veronica screeched, breaking every bone in my body while hugging me.
"V! Oh my gosh I missed you so so so much!" I said, sobbing in happiness. "How long have I been out? How long have I been kidnapped?" I said, feeling awful at the thought of the cold room I was trapped in for god knows long.
"You have been out for 3 hours.... And.... Betty... you were kidnapped for 5 weeks." Veronica said as I looked at her, begging her to say she's joking.
"Betty.... I'm sorry." Ronnie looked at me, waiting for my reaction. I closed my eyes, trying to help my brain process everything that was happening. A few tears slipped down my cheeks. Before I asked more questions, a certain boy with a beanie came to my brain. "Where's Jug?" I asked my friend, trembling.
"He's at his mom's place with his dad, something happened, they decided they are gonna get a divorce." She slowly said, as if everything was too complicated for me to understand.
"What? How is he?" I panicked. I couldn't imagine what he was going trough. I knew his family had problems, he always came to my house for comfort when his parents fought. It was heartbreaking to hear a person you love so much cry because of something you can't help with. You have to watch them suffer. It was devastating, especially after his father started drinking. I am scared for Jughead. Who knows what happens in the small trailer at the sunny side trailer park.
"Don't worry about that right now, B, he's gonna be fine. You should focus on yourself right now."
"But-" "No buts! I brought you cupcakes. My mom says that there is no wrong the right cupcakes can't fix!" Veronica tried to cheer me up. We talked and laughed for hours.

Jughead's POV (2 hours before Betty's):

My head. The first thing I felt when I slipped back into consciousness. It felt like it was gonna explode. Then, came my lungs. As I struggled to breathe, I slowly opened my eyes, to find myself in a bold, white hospital room. Next to me was an cold, empty chair. My voice disappeared as my throat was trying to let out a sound. I looked around the room, panicked, and I found a button that said 'emergency'. I quickly pressed it. In 30 seconds, a nurse ran into my room, looking around. As soon as she saw me, she slowly came to up to me.
"Mr. Jones? Is everything alright?", She asked, and I got the strength to shake my head. The young nurse realized what was happening, and handed me a pen and a paper.
"Write down what's happening." I wrote down how everything hurts and I can't breathe. Her eyes widened as she ran out of the room. "Doctor! We need pain meds in room 69B.", The girl ran over to her office, coming out soon after with a document. An older man rushed into the room, and put a few pills in my hand, next to a glass of water, what was located on my nightstand. I shakily swallowed the meds. The feeling gave me chills. I tried to calm myself as soon as possible, getting my breathing steady.

After the pain meds started working, I realized how tired I actually was. I was ready to drift off, but my door opened rapidly, causing me to jump.
"What the actual-", I mumbled, rubbing my eyes, but then, I saw Archie and Veronica stumbling in.
"Jug!", Archie shouted, running up to the chair to sit. Veronica rolled her eyes at him, and as soon as he noticed that, he let her sit in his lap as they kissed passionately.
"Wow, a morning porn marathon. Wasn't a need. Good to see you too.", I said, eyeing them suspiciously.
"Jughead oh my god. You look awful.", Veronica returned the act, her eyes scanning my face.
"Thanks Ronnie, good thing to say to someone who you haven't seen in-" I looked at them, waiting for an answer.
"5 weeks", Archie finished. My eyes widened as I looked at him in disbelief.
"Oh my god? How is Betty doing after all this? Is she okay? Is she back? Is she alive?", I showered them with questions, my breathing all messed up again.
"Jug. Jughea- Jughead!", Veronica slowed me down. I looked at her, terror and anxiety flowing trough my veins. They answered all of my questions, explained everything.
"Guys, I think this might be to much to ask, but can you all do me a favor?" I asked, trembling.

HEYO everyone I am really excited about this story bc I randomly thought about it while driving in a car. I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in writing, English is nit my first language. I hope you all enjoy this story as much as I love it, thank you for reading, the first chapter is gonna come out soon!:) btw I just re-read the whole chapter and i feel like vomiting, my writing is so bad.