2

I listened to Spiral Galaxy by Lovejoy while writing this, so I recommend!

TW: ptsd, nightmares, physical abuse, vomit (??), hard feelings (??????????)

Jugheads POV:

I found myself in that awful room again. Cold, smooth, grey walls that had blood dripping down it. My blood.
I looked up to see a masked man, the one I very well knew. His eyes shimmered in the little light that came from the door.
He hit me, harder and harder. My bruised, tied up body couldn't do anything about it. The duck tape on my mouth prevented me from yelling. I was weak, I wanted this to end.

I woke up, shaking terribly. Cold sweat was running down my chest as I panted heavily.
I panicky looked around the small room I was in. My room, in my trailer. The feeling of familiarity hugged me tightly. I ran to the bathroom, my head spinning as nausea took over me. The awful feeling of vomiting filled up inside of me as I threw up everything I ate.
I didn't even remember the dream, a horrifying feeling owning my body while I saw him in the corner of my eye. Him removing my clothes, his eyes shining with pride. Flashbacks were hitting me, evolving into a terrifying picture of those hell weeks. The feeling of his hands on my private parts, me begging him to stop. My sobs echoing down the hall of the basement, the blonde next to me passed out. My vocal cords breaking from screaming. Everything was too overwhelming. I couldn't escape the memories that flew back into my mind, second by second. I squeezed my eyes shut, needing for this to end, as more tears slid down my red cheeks. My breathing ragged as I leaned against the toilet for support, salty drops of water now arriving into my mouth. Panting, I got up slowly, trying to focus on my surroundings, but my blurry vision was making it hard. I managed to stumble onto my bed, my face soaked. I fell asleep, tiredness taking over me.

Betty's POV:

I was laying in my queen sized bed, looking at the white celling. My mind was all over the room.
"Mom?", I called, wanting some comfort.
A few moments later, my white door creaked.
"Yes, sweetie?", my mother stood there, a worried look showing on her face.
"Ca-can you be here for a bit? I don't feel so well", her face softened and she sat on my sheets.
"Darling, it's hard at this time. A traumatic thing has happened to you. But you are gonna push trough it, I believe in you. I can be here until you fall asleep, it you'd like." I smiled and nodded.

The morning light shone trough my white windows, my soft bedsheets welcoming me into another day. My eyes opened slowly, carefully. Waking up to morning light was still something I got to get used to. Looking around, I found my phone. I texted Jughead.
Jug<3
Betty💓: Good morning!! How are you?

Jug<3: Good morning I'm okay, you?

Betty💓: well I had problems falling asleep last night, and waking up not in that basement is still something I will get used to, but right now I'm fine:)

Jug<3: Oh love, I'm sorry, I believe in
you, you are gonna push trough this

Betty💓: thank you Jug. Can you come over?

Jug<3: be there in 20

Betty💓: thank youu

Jug<3: see ya love you

Betty💓: love you too!

Jughead's POV:
I woke up, all sticky and sweaty. My breathing (finally) in control, my legs lifted me up to go to the bathroom. Washing the awful taste out of my mouth and taking a hot shower made me feel better. My chest rose and fell slowly while I laid on my covers quietly, until, my phone pinged. A message from 'Betts 🫶' it said. After we had out conversation, I slipped on some sweats and a hoodie.
I knocked on the big, red door of a luxurious house on Elm Street. As it opened, I saw my girlfriend in a big, grey hoodie and some shorts, her hair down. I hugged her awkwardly. I didn't really wanna be here. Why? I'm scared. I'm scared I'll drag her into whatever happened in those 5 weeks, even though she's already in it, deep. As much as me. I'm scared, that the deep, dark waters of desperation and sadness will drown her in overwhelming pain. I can't let that happen, she can't be near me. I am the fucking darkness. I am the reason she got trapped and traumatized for so long. I can't let her fucking know how this shit affected me, she's already hurt and in need of me, but I can't let her be around me. I can't let anyone be around me. I feel like I'm dying, and she can't feel like that too. It's already too much, it has been so little time, but I can't take it for longer, I can't take the stupid flashbacks and depression that started showing. 2 weeks, two fucking weeks and I'm already destroyed. I have never been so lost, my sanity slipping out of my grasp as one night can't go without nightmares and flashbacks. I got to push her away, again. I can't ruin her.

THIS IS SO BAD I'M ASHAMED...
Anyways hi guys sorry for not updating for a bit but here I am:)

Anyways stan lovejoy xx

- ilon