synopsis

It's said true love only happens at once. so when you find you're destined. your reason for a living doesn't let it go. but for Takumi, he thought he would never find his destine. that's why he was supposed to engage his childhood friend Chiyo.

At their engagement party, his fiancee Chiyo was attacked by evil and was but into slumber.

None of the medicine works. And only one person who can save her is the infamous cold demon witch who lived in the deep forest. Since he loved his fiancee Chiyo he decided to go to a cold demon place.

His plan was simple, make her fall in love with him. than trick her into pledging to help his Love. since demons can't back down from their vow. he thought it would be easy. but he was wrong he started to feel something for this cold demon witch Misaki. but he was in denial. he thought it was because of the portion that the imperial doctor gave him. that's what he thought.

but again he was wrong he met his destiny. it was Misaki. before Takumi could express his feeling he was too late. Misaki died. while saving his fiancee. he could never tell her how he felt. so it was the end for them. there love story before it could begin does it end?

we will see it in the next part. until then bye and don't forget to leave a review.