epigraph

━━━━━━ ꕥ ━━━━━━

concerning gwendolyn banks

( warning: suggestive content )

━━━━━━ ꕥ ━━━━━━

"I wouldn't want to distract Scooter." Rick's mumbled protest is barely a protest, and he puts his hands on Gwen's hips to help her straddle him. He slides his palms up and down her thighs as he looks up at her. "Can't have him putting off homework, can we?"

The action serves to both soothe her and make her much more restless.

"Hm, I think he'll manage." She hums and holds his face so she can kiss him.

"I'm perfectly fine where I am." Scott drawls his confirmation from behind her and then taps his pen on his paper for emphasis. "I think Winnie's gonna explode if she doesn't get any attention, though, and that would be pretty damn distracting."

Gwen almost turns over her shoulder to bite back a retort but quickly gets distracted by the continued, rhythmic touch of Rick's hands.

"You really need attention that badly?" Rick tilts his head to the side. The action is almost condescending and it has her narrowing her eyes down at him.

"Scotty was just exaggerating because he's a bully." Gwen teases, their noses brushing as she starts to run her fingers through his clean, damp hair. (She doesn't have to look back to know that Scott is probably flipping her off.)

The boy's crystalline eyes flutter closed as her manicured nails scratch his scalp, his head tilting into her touch and his body starting to relax beneath her. She tucks her bottom lip between her teeth. Sometimes, the thought that there are only two people in the whole world that get to see Rick Riley this way —— soft, pliable, and proudly marked by his lovers, hickeys of various healing stages littering his neck and chest —— and that she's one of them fills her with a sick sense of pride. (She has always been possessive of things, but a certain side of her has emerged from the depths of her, and she's not sure what to do about that.)

When her fingers snag and she accidentally tugs on his dark locks, Rick moans. He moans a small, delightful moan that catches all three of them off guard.

His cheeks flush and warmth settles in her gut. (And shit, Scott thinks, maybe I can finish this essay later.)

"Oh, he liked that." The goalie comments in a dry voice, the sound of his desk chair following his words.

Gwen can hear him stand but she doesn't turn to look, too consumed with holding Rick's gaze and watching as he goes through several stages of grief. He seems to be searching her eyes for what he's supposed to do with the revelation he's just had. It reminds her of the other night. Of how Scott had so easily taken charge.

"Hey, Scott?" Gwen's voice takes on a rich, sultry lilt as she tears her gaze away and finally captures his eyes over her shoulder. He pauses, the lock of the knob pinched between his pointer and his thumb, and wets his lips with his tongue, giving her his attention. "How far have you two gone? Without me, I mean?"

Rick's breath audibly hitches in his throat as she leans all of her weight back onto his thighs and slowly drags her hand down his chest until she can hook her finger in the band of his briefs. She doesn't pay him any mind (he'll remember to breathe) and instead focuses on keeping the other boy pinned.

A crooked grin graces her lips as blood rushes to his face.

━━━━━━ ꕥ ━━━━━━

a/n:

fun fact! I am so nervous about posting this that I might vomit!

anyway switch!rick riley rights.

I wrote what comes after this (wink wink) and wanted to fix it.