chapter sixteen

━━━━━━ ꕥ ━━━━━━

chapter sixteen: an indentation in the shape of you

a/n:

nobody even look at me rn.

tw(s) — smut. like, straight into it. oral (fem receiving). vaginal sex. aftercare.

━━━━━━ ꕥ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ꕥ ━━━━━━

The boys don't leave Gwen alone for very long. Whatever job that they were tasked with doing gets done swiftly (and, surely, incorrectly) and they're there before she knows it, each of them looking more out of breath than the last, both standing in the doorway and watching as she stops pacing the length of the room to turn to them.

Rick is on her again within a second.

Everything about his body is hot—— his mouth, his chest, his wandering hands—— and she gets woozy from the assault on her senses. So woozy that she doesn't hear Scott locking the door, nor feel him nudging the two of them along until the backs of her knees met bed and she was suddenly sitting, staring up at the two of them with slightly swollen lips and a nervous fluttering inside her.

"I've wanted to do that for forever," Rick says a few seconds later, grinning crookedly as he breaks the silence.

"Me too." Gwen admits, smiling in return.

But, then, the smile wilts at the corners. She isn't sure what to do next.

Scott sits beside her on the bed and puts a hand on her knee, rubbing comforting circles with his thumb. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. You know that, right?" His eyes were so sincere that it was almost nauseating.

"Yes." She squeezes his hand. "I want to do this."

He nods, but he still looks too worried about her to get into it, so Gwen kisses him, much deeper than she did the last time. In her periphery, as the kiss led to her inching closer and his hand creeping up her thigh, Rick pulled his shirt over his head.

"Holy shit," She says, breathless as Scott's lips drifted away from her lips and across her jaw, "that's just... unfair..."

Gwen has seen both of them shirtless before, of course, but there's something different about it now. She eyes the length of his body—— staring at the muscle definition brought on by years of work, and the trail of wispy hair that leads down into his pants.

"Wait 'till he's naked." Scott mumbles against her skin, biting down, slightly, on a spot in the crook of her neck to make her gasp.