Halloween

October 31st
It was Halloween, and this was the one time of year you could scare the living hell out of people with your younger sister Max, and not to forget the fact its the one time it's acceptable to stuff your face with as many sweets as you could ever desire. While on the way to school you saw a group of 4 boys in Ghostbusters costumes and they looked so cool.
You rolled down your window and said "Your ghostbuster costumes look wicked! Happy Halloween"
The group of 4 boys looked in my direction and smiled happily before they started arguing about how there was two people in a Venkman costume.

You were sitting in English class as Steve passed a note to you that read 'You still coming to the party? :)'
You replied with 'Yeah of course, I might be a bit late though as I'm going to go trick or treating with my younger sister'
He smiled and wrote 'Could I come?'
You looked at him and nodded with a smile.

It was the end of the day and you were looking for Steve. After waiting a while you finally saw him.
"Hey, so you know about how you wanted to come with me and my sister for Trick or Treating?" You said
"Yes, how could I forget?"
"Well you can hang around my place for a bit as we get ready for trick or treating, if you want of course?" You offered
"Hell yeah, I wanna see where the unforgettable Y/N Mayfield lives!" Steve cheered.
And with that you were in Steve's car, trying to direct him to your house.
"My house is 4819 Cherry Lane!" You answered.
"Alright, and we are here!" Steve declared.
As you were walking to your room you heard Billy scream from his room "N/N (nickname) YOU KNOW YOUR NOT ALLOWED BOYS OVER!!"
"Fuck off Billy, do you really want me telling mom the amount of girls you've brought over?" You yelled back.
Steve chuckled at your interaction, until he realised your step brother was Billy Hargrove.
You walk into your room and announce "And this is my humble abode"
Steve looked around your room and noticed Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden posters scattered around your room along with the occasional Queen posters. He also noticed in the corner of your room you had an electric guitar and bass guitar hanging on the wall and just by that there was a large pile of cassette tapes with your Walkman on your desk. You had a record player on top of your dresser with a box of vinyl records. Steve looked through your records and saw 'Delirious', 'Highway to Hell', 'California Dreamin', 'Kids in America' and many more but one that stood out to him was 'I Want to Break free'.
'Oh my lord, I think I actually love this woman' he thought as he stared in awe at your room.
"Your a Queen fan!" He said as he showed you your record of 'I Want to Break Free'.
"Yeah, they are gnarly!" You said with a small sparkle in your eye.
Steve took the record out and placed it on the record player.
The song started and you sat on your bed that had a black and white zigzag patterned duvet, black and grey pillows with a jet-black fluffy blanket at the end of the bed. Steve soon joined you and sat next to you.
You realised that he started playing the song and shouted the lyrics.
"I WANT TO BREAK FREE, I WANT TO BREAK FREE!" You screamed being clearly out of tune.
Steve stares at you while you sing terribly and joins in.
"I WANT TO BREAK FREE FROM YOUR LIES" Steve shouts.
"YOUR SO SELF-SATISFIED I DONT NEED YOUUU" You shout.
"IVE GOT TO BREAK FREE" Steve bellowed.
"GOD KNOWS, GOD KNOWS I WANT TO BREAK FREE" You screamed.
Steve turns to you and stared you in the eye with is brown orbs filled with love "I've fallen in love.."
You look back at him with the same look in your eyes "I've fallen in love for the first time.."
He starts leaning in towards you and you do the same "And this time I know it's for real" he says almost whispering.
"I've fallen in love, yeah.." You whisper as Steve put his arm around your waist and his free hand in your hair. You put your arms on his shoulders. You both lean in and you can smell his sweet cologne.

And suddenly your sister Max walks in.
"I feel like I've just walked in on something I shouldn't have!" Max announced causing you and Steve to move away from each other in a matter of milliseconds.
"Oh.. uh Max. Hey there! You didn't walk in on anything" You chuckled nervously as your face was tinted a light pink, the same with Steve.
"Mhm... anyway you still up for Trick or Treating with me?" Max said.
"Yeah, of course. Do you mind if Steve comes?" You suggested.
"Oh so this mysterious boy has a name. But sure he can come if he wants." Max replied.
"Great!" You cheered.
"Anyway, were leaving in 5 minutes so goodbye for now lovebirds~" Max cooed as she closed my bedroom door.
You guys were dead silent, the awkward tension was just suffocating you.
"Uh.. I- I'm sorry about her.." you said almost whispering
Steve looked down with a pink tint covering his cheeks " It's fine!"

You guys left the house and it was pitch black, luckily the dim street lights lit up the area.
"How about we go visit all the rich peoples houses, then were gonna for sure get the good candy?" Steve offered.
"Hm, how about later?" Max said.
Max was about 4 metres away from you and Steve, you thought it was an amazing opportunity to bring up what happened earlier.
"So, um about earlier..."
"Yeah..." Steve said
"How about we forget about that, cause your with Nancy and stuff.."
"Do you still wanna come to the party?" Steve asked.
"I think I'm gonna stay with Max, you can leave to go to the party now if you want?" You said
"Yeah, I think I'm gonna go, I'll see you around though" Steve said
"Yeah, of course!" You cheered.
And with that Steve left and you caught up with Max.
"Aw where's your lover boy~" Max teased you.
"He's not my lover boy! And he has a girlfriend.."
"Not for long~" Max continued to tease you.
"Ooo, lets go scare them boys over there!" Max said.
"Okay" You said as you pulled down your Halloween mask and got out your bat.
You and Max run in front of the boys and wave your fake weapons about while making noises.
The boys jump back with terror in their eyes and start screaming like little girls.
"Holy shit! You should have seen the look on your faces." Max says while we take off our masks.
"And you? Who screams like that?" Max continued
"He sounded like a little girl" You laughed.
"I know right!" Max agreed.
We began walking away and Max said " Hey, you guys coming or not? Oh I heard we should hit up Loch Nora. That's where the rich people live, right?" She chuckles.
2 of the boys giggled and ran up to us.
"Hey your that girl who complimented us on our costumes this morning" A young boy said. "I'm Lucas!"
"And I'm Dustin" The curly haired boy announced.
"I'm Y/N, Max's older sister! Who are the two boys over there?" I asked
"Oh thats Will and Mike!" Dustin answered.

And with that the night went amazing, you and the party got loads of candy and had an amazing night.