Bio

Y/N Kusanagi

Powers/Abilities

Powers/Abilities

Pre-Campione he was the ace baseball player of Kuoh. So he already had a great amount of strength, speed and stamina.

His full potential is unknown but he has Immense Magic Potential and Resistance.

Campione physiology:

Superhuman Durability:

His bones are stronger than the hardest steel. His skin and muscles are tougher as well.

Superhuman Vitality:

Can shrug off the deadliest of wounds.

Pain Tolerance:

Releases adrenaline several hundred times more than his pre-Campione self.

Superhuman Stamina:

Can prolong a battle for hours on end.

Superhuman Reflexes:

As a Campione he has inhuman reflexes.

This version can use his authorities more than once a day, but he can only use them one at a time.

Tempest Avatar

Can instantly teleport to people who call his name.

The Bull

Gives him immense strength to rival or surpass any opponent.

The White Horse

Able to summon a pseudo sun and hit his enemy with it.

The Camel

Gives Y/N increased combat abilities, leg strength, defense, battle instincts and recovery.

The Boar

Summons a giant boar divine beast, which could be believed to be Y/N's destructive impulses, to trample everything in it's path. It's power seems to surpass that of normal divine beasts.

The Adolescent

Allows him give divine protection of the god of victory to others, giving them the vitality of a Campione, and magical protection.

The Bird of Prey

Grants him godspeed or god-like speed as well as a body of extreme lightness.

The Ram

Offers miraculous powers of recovery even resurrect himself from the dead, and recover from injuries in the process.

The Goat

Grants him absolute control over lightning, allows him

The Golden Sword(s)

Allows him to create countless golden swords that remove divinity of gods, angels, fallen angels and devils, (in this a devil's magic power is strong enough to be called divine) weakening them to the point of mortality.

Note: Demon King will refer to Campione, making it confusing for some.