Episode 3

Rias: What do you want from us?

Y/N Looks at the devils in front of him.

Y/N: Sona, Rias. You and your peerages stall Athena.

Rias: Yessir!

Sona: Okay!

Saji: Wait you mean we're going up against a literal goddess?

Sona: Yeah.

Saji: The immortal kind?

Sona: Yeah.

Y/N: (smirks) What's wrong? You were talking all that good shit yesterday. Talking to a literal godslayer.

Saji: B-but...

Issei: He's got ya there.

Saji: But she's the daughter of Zeus. How do we match up against that?!

Y/N: You're in the student council I'm sure you could figure something out.

Y/N and Erica start to leave about to get in the car.

Issei: (stops Y/N) Hey, man. Good luck. (the two do their old secret handshake)

(A/N: The same one that Peter and Ned do in the Spider-Man movies.)

Y/N: I should be telling you that. Don't die on me. Rias, Sona that goes for all of your teams.

Y/N gets in with Erica.

Y/N: (gets a call on his cell and hears Yuri) Yuri! Thank goodness! You called just in time.

Yuri: (phone) Just in time? Has something happened?

Y/N: I'll explain later. Anyway, have you made any progress sealing the Gorgonian?

Yuri: (phone) I'm sorry. Nothing yet. Athena seems to be closing in as well.

Y/N: Okay, if worse comes to worse. You need to get out of there. I'll figure something out. After all I'm the one who got you into this.

Yuri: (phone) Y/N... No! I'm a princess shrine maiden. I can't simply run away from a situation like this.

Erica: Telling her to do nothing isn't necessarily being kind.

Y/N: Okay fine listen to me carefully. If things get bad I want you to call my name. Alright? Think of me as hard as you can if you do it right I'll definitely be able to get there.

Yuri: (phone) Then that is another one of your authorities.

Y/N: Probably.

Yuri: (phone) Probably?

Y/N: I'm not sure of the conditions for it's use.

Yuri: (phone) Not sure? You said you'd definitely be able to get here but now you're not sure?

Y/N: Uh... yeah.

Yuri: (phone) Honestly. You either don't consider everything around you or you're completely irresponsible.

Y/N: You think so?

Yuri: (phone) I'm certain of it, but I'll give it a try anyway.

Y/N: I'm sorry. But I really will be there.

Arianna crashes the car and Erica and Y/N start running.

Meanwhile Rias and Sona's Peerages stare at Athena.

Athena: The godslayer sent you to stall me didn't he?

Issei: Yeah! (he flies at Athena recklessly and is kicked into a building)