Episode 2

Y/N is getting to school and Yuri wants to speak to him.

Yuri: Can I impose on you later?

Y/N: Sure.

After class Yuri talks to Y/N asking about the Gorgonian. She scolds him about taking things too lightly. The rest of their talk is at the temple.

Yuri: When a certain god recovers it's true form, the starless night will cover the heavens, and our world will be drawn to the underworld.

Y/N: I haven't heard that before.

Yuri: Princess Alice was the one who made the prophecy. She ascended to the highest ranks of heaven. Her prophecies have never been said to be wrong. The Gorgonian is the snake a physical manifestation of the gorgon's divine power. It will supposedly transform an ancient goddess into a powerful vengeful being.

Y/N: Then why don't we destroy the thing?

Yuri: We cannot, it is protected by strong magic. It would take everything just to seal it.

Erica: That's exactly right, it would appear you've taught Y/N quite a bit. Haven't you? Thanks for that.

Yuri: What are you planning exactly?! You, an Italian mage have no right to involve this country in some kind of disaster!

Erica: I'm not involved. This matter has been entrusted to the new King Y/N Kusinagi nothing more. The devil families residing in the area agree.

Rias and Sona land next to Erica.

Rias: We do.

Yuri: But that's so irresponsible.

Erica: If the prophecy's true, then only a King, a Campione can possibly stand against it. The outcome will rest all upon Y/N. Am I wrong?

Yuri: That's true, but still...

Erica: Anyway, I'd like you to tell me something. Could you use your 6th sense to see if you could detect something from the Gorgonian?

Yuri: I suppose but it's all so sudden.

Erica: A global level disaster is steadily approaching.

Yuri: (holding the Gorgonian in her palms and starts to glow green) The act of the snake shedding its skin represents immortality. You control both the bounty of the land and death upon this earth. You who trace your lineage back to the great mother. Eyes of the night, the goddess with silver hair stripped of her age and rank. Thus she is young and thus she is rogue, her name is; Athena! (Yuri drops the Gorgonian out of fear)

Y/N and Erica start running and Rias and Sona cover them from the sky.

Erica: That is far faster than I imagined.

Y/N: Can we really slow her down.

Erica: If we leave her be, the world will come to an end. (she reaches her hand behind her back) Y/N! (Y/N grips her hand) Fly, Boots of Hermes! (they leap onto a building Erica takes out a charm to point them in the right direction) This way. (they continue to run) Our opponent is the daughter of Zeus, we should be prepared! (an owl bombards the two while Rias and Sona fight off a bunch above them)

Y/N: Erica! (sees Athena teleport in front of them) So you've come?

Athena: It has been awhile, godslayer, (she sticks out her arm and an owl lands on it) I am pleased we could be reunited.

Y/N: So it was you then?

Athena: I am the goddess bearing the name, Athena. Godslayer of the east I I would hear your name. So we would ultimately battle for possession of the ancient snake.