Episode 1

Y/N is back in school and after he learns Erica just came to Japan. He's in his desk head down stressed about Shizuka having her brother complex. Y/N can feel Issei has some kind of magic surrounding him.

Issei: Hey, Y/N what's wrong?

Y/N: A she-devil dropped by and Shizuka is on my ass about it.

Issei: (stunned for a second thinking) Did Rias visit him? (he shakes the thought out remembering something) A girl, huh? Oh yeah! That reminds me, we're getting another new girl in our class. They say she's Italian, very pretty and of noble heritage. Huh? (Y/N's head is still on the desk) You didn't even react!

Y/N imagines the wheel of his authorities.

Y/N: (thinks) I'm seeing it again... Why did Erica come to Japan? (he registers what his perverted best friend said then jumps up) You said she's Italian?!

Issei: (teasing) Wow, that was fast.

The teacher states that they have a new classmate.

Erica: (in front of the class Y/N is pale as a ghost) Bonjuerno. I'm Erica Blandelli. And I must get one thing straight. I already promised my future to someone. And that someone is Mr. Y/N Kusanagi.

She walks up to a clearly annoyed girl, she uses a spell to move the girl to another seat.

Issei: Wow. Man, you get all the girls Mister Baseball Star.

Erica milks the jealousy of everyone saying things people would misunderstand. Y/N grabs a girl's hand and they rush out of the classroom.

Y/N: And that's why

Y/N: And that's why... Who are you?

Yuri: My name is Yuri Mariya.

Y/N talks with Yuri about what happened. After school the two go for an awkward walk. Y/N is about to speak but she starts talking about wrath and killing. Making it feel more awkward.

Y/N: I'm so confused.

A middle-aged man arrives.

Amakasu: It appears you're upsetting the King, Yuri

Yuri: Amakasu.

Amakasu: My name's Amakasu, the seventh Campione. What a pleasure, it's nice to meet you. Could we talk at the shrine?