Midnight stroll?

The suffocating heat of the blanket wrapped around your worn down body forced you awake. In a haze, you looked to your surroundings trying to remember where you were.

It took a minute to come to your senses, but when you did, you jolted upright and watched around the room. You were on a couch, in a living room, in a house, in a town, in the middle of NOWHERE. Why has it only dawned on you that the situation you are in ISNT a good one?

Well, nothing to do about it now. Deciding the heat that encompassed you was too much, you forced yourself up for a midnight stroll. Before going anywhere though, the tender skin on your feet reminded you of your previous asphalt inflicted wounds. Seeing the bandages laying on the table next to you, you quickly wrapped your feet up and slipped on some socks.

The house was eerily quiet, not even the pitter of a mouse. The current environment was not your forte, you needed out. Grabbing your boots that were latched onto your bag, you slipped them on and as quiet as possible and crept out the door. The tiny sound of the hinge woke something up. You crept along unknowingly, but the thing awoken watched your every move.

The drilling sound of the gravel crunching under your feet was giving you a headache, the heat of Louisiana making it slightly worse. You couldn't do much but grunt in annoyance and push on forward.

Finally, after a few minutes of walking with your head down, you found yourself in front of a little convenience story. You assumed that because the lights were on, it was open. You grabbed the door handle and pulled it open, setting off a little bell chime from atop it. You hadn't noticed it at first, but the old boxes and rotting food finally hit you. Everything was old and gross, the only livable thing in the store being the clerk.

"Um, excuse me?" You hoped to get the clerks attention to ask about the food, but when you got no reply you looked to them. What you saw was startling. It wasn't a man, but a statue of some sort standing infront of the counter. Deciding to get a closer look, you made your way forward to the statue and reached out to touch it. The slight jab of your finger was enough to push an arm off of the statue.

It startled you to say the least. A high pitched squeak of some sort escaped your mouth as you noticed the muscle like fibers within the dismembered arm. This was enough to set you off.

"I need to get the fuck out of here."

You booked it back to the house to grab your bag, you'd just hitchhike back to the main road and hope to find another car. You weren't gonna spend more time then you had to in this fucked up town. In the blink of an eye, you made it back to the house. You opened the front door as quickly and quietly as you possibly could and attempted to get your bag.

"Y/n."

Like a deer in headlights, you stopped in your tracks. You saw a figure sitting on the couch you once slept on holding something in his hand. The deep southern accent lead you to believe it was Bo. You were right. However, you don't recall ever giving him your name. The lamp next to him flickered on, revealing him holding your bag with your belongings scattered about and your wallet in the other.

Usually your first thought would be 'oh, he found my id, he knows who I am' but instead, your thought raced onto a pink pair of 'somethings' laying on the floor next to him. Your fucking underwear. Was this guy some fucked up perv? He immediately took notice of your red face and what you were looking at. His eyes widened, realizing what this looked like.

"You fucking perv." It didn't help the situation that you were only left in a lose tank and some sweatpants, no bra. You felt exposed. Without a second thought, you booked it back out of the door faster then the flash and made your way down town. Immediately you heard the thumping of heavy boots following behind you.

You didn't look back, jusr kept running. You knew you were fast so you didn't fear him catching up. The sound of his boots behind you stopped, had he finally given up? Nope. The sound of an engine roared to life behind you. Bo was chasing you in his truck, trying to lose him, you hopped the fence of the elderly ladies house you passed when first going with Bo.

You finally lost him... lol bitch you thought.

The sound of the truck cutting through the fence and going straight towards you broke you out of your breath. You didn't have time to react. In a last attempt at saving your life. You jumped and rolled yourself, hoping force your body over the hood. It worked... but at a cost. You got knocked the fuck out.

Bo's POV:

Holy shit.

I just hit her.

Normal POV :

Bo hopped from his truck to check on you, or rather, your body. You weren't dead, just a little knocked the fuck out. You lay sprawled on the ground with blood gushing from a head wound. Bo didn't know what to do, so he grabbed your body and attempted to haul it into the back of the truck. Feeling the titter of your body on his shoulder stirred something within you and your temporary sleep was interrupted. Like a second wind, you pushed yourself off of his shoulder and bolted for the shop. Hoping to find a crow bar or something to beat this fuckers head in.

You didn't find a crowbar, however you did find a fan belt. Maybe you'll just have to choke the son of a bitch. (Lol literally)

Right on time, Bo entered through the door, seeing you with a fan belt in hand and a pissed off demeanor.
"Listen, we can work this out, ok? Let me just explain what's goin on and I'll take you back up to my house." His smooth words almost convinced you. Almost. In a last attempt, you flung yourself toward him and wrapped the belt around his neck, he was struggling and you were winning. That was until shit went black. You felt a quick jab in the back of your head and instantly blacked out.

Standing over your sleeping figure was two men, almost identical.

"Took you long enough, Vince."

—————
So like, it's been forever ig? I'm back! I should be back for good, I'm hoping to get at least one chapter published a week now That I'm on break from school.