So what now...

A bright light peered into your once closed eyes and you tried shield yourself from it. However, when you went to move your hands, they were yanked back down and the feeling of cold metal rattled against them. In your still delirious state from just waking up, you jumbled against the metal again not realizing that they were actually restraining you.
"...huh.. wha-" you finally came to your senses and jolted up right, your arms contorting painfully in the process. You looke to see the problem and saw chains binding you to a bolt in the middle of the floor.
"What the fuck...'' before getting the chance to fully look around, you heard a grumbling in front of you. In the opposite side from you, Bo sat in a recliner with a beer in hand watching you.

"Rise and shine, Babe. We got a big day ahead of us." You watched him as his eyes roamed your body, making you realize the breeze you felt against you. Your tank was ridden up on your stomach, revealing your naval but still covering your chest. In no time, you thrashed against the restraints, trying to pull the bolt from the ground. Bo watched you as you did it, amused by how hard you were trying, his amusement was quickly wiped away when he saw the bolt he put into the floor start to rattle loose.
"Will you calm down? I ain't even done nothing to ya ye-" before he could finish the sentence, you yanked the chains from the ground and swung them wildly towards him, hoping to get a hit in. While he was distracted, you b-lined straight to the front door, hoping that this escape would have a better result night before. Before you could even get the door open, a heavy weight pile-drove into your sides and sent you to the floor. You crained your neck to look who held you down and saw a man with a blank white face.. no, it was a mask of some sort. Although you were frightened, you managed to keep your face solemn, as to not give him a reaction.
///time skip///

"So, you finally gonna calm down?" Bo said smoothly. He was putting on his southern charm, but it didn't have an effect. Well... maybe a little, but you won't admit it. Who would in a situation like this.

"So what now, what's your plan with me. Gonna kill me? Gonna use me as a sex slave? Gonna sell me or something?" You couldn't help but be a little snarky, I mean he literally ran you over with a truck just to keep your from running away.

"WOAH, you got the wrong idea girly, I ain't like that." Bo thought for a while, he contemplated letting Vincent use you in one of his projects, but remembered the prowess you showed last night. Maybe he'd use your for labor, make you clean the house, get things for him and carry heavy shit he didn't wanna carry.
"Here's what's gonna happen. Anything I say to do, you do. If not, I'll send Vince to come and get you.
"Vince?...he..." the gears turned in your head, realizing Vince was the man with the mask. He sat in the corner of the room, observing you carefully. You knew you didn't have a chance of getting away, maybe if you work hard enough and gain their trust, they'll let you go Scott free.
"Fine, I'll do what you say. Promise me you won't hurt me..."
"No promises baby..." how is he flirting at a time like this. It made your stomache hurt.

////
It's been a while since I wrote this. Sorry if there's mistakes, I was sleep deprived 😤
I know it's short, but I'm hoping I'll get longer chapters out this week