Chapter 7

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°After Rose reached the Tower she straight went to her dormitory

After Rose reached the Tower she straight went to her dormitory.

She quietly opened the door, as she was asking the wooden floor creaked at her footsteps. 

She got a mirror and saw her face it was somewhat bruised, while growing up she always heard from people that she looked like her mother and Harry always looked like their father.

She got her intelligence from both of her parents, her kindness was gifted by her mother and her sarcasm and wit were from her father.

She had their father's chocolate brown eyes and Harry got their mother's sea-green eyes.

Her red-orange was a mess and her pale skin now had bruises on them. Rose internally was guilty, she could have hurt them badly, and she knew she was dangerous, she knew she was powerful.

She started crying, the guilt was a part of it but she terribly missed her friends and brother.

How much she missed Hermione's scolding and Harry being an overprotective brother and Ginny used to be at her side no matter what, she missed the twin's jokes and pranks. She missed Ron eating like a pig, and sharing her dorm with Luna.

She missed everything.

Her sobbing awoke Olivia and she noticed Rose crying in her bed so she decided to console her. She sat on her bed.

 "Rose" Olivia whispered

" I am so sorry I woke you up," Rose said while wiping her tears

" Hey, it's okay, What'd troubling you? I promise I won't judge you." Olivia hugged her tightly

This caught Rose off guard she started crying while Olivia rubbed her back. Rose thought Olivia was just like Ginny, their red hair, jokes about their brothers, bold nature and strong friendship.

" I miss them" This was the only thing Rose said and Olivia understood what she meant she just shifted and was sad to leave her loved ones.

" It's okay," Olivia said and gasped  when she saw Rose's bruises

" How did this?" she demanded 

" The Slytherins but don't worry they are suffering for it" Rose chuckled 

" They better be because if they are not, I will make them very sorry" She laughed 

They both laughed a little and went back to their bed.

Rose knew her plan was working she needed Tom to recognize her and if she was a simple normal student it was not possible at all. She caught Tom Riddle's attention which is why he send his followers to attack her.

In the morning Rose and her friends were spending their time in the Entrance Courtyard as they had no classes today.

" Augusta, how was your date with Longbottom?" Olivia asked her friend as she bushed

" It was not a date, he just asked me to study with him in the library !" The brunette exclaimed

" Okay, Girls I think we should believe our little Augusta, even though they are spending time alone" Rose teased 

" Ava, How about you ask Augusta about her date or should I say Mrs Longbottom?"  as Olivia said this Augusta started to smack her book on her shoulder and all of them chatted but then something caught Rose's attention.

A boy sitting under a tree and deeply engrossed in the book he was reading and all alone was Tom riddle himself. Ava saw where Rose was looking.

" Don't fall for his act, he seems like he is goody two shoes but I believe that he is very dark. All the teachers favour him and all of the students are dead scared of him too." Ava wared her new friend

" But I don't think she is going to fall for his stupid mask of perfection. She is so perfect herself, intelligent, bold, witty and plus she stood up for herself against him, no one ever did that" Olivia marvelled and they all admitted too.

But Rose didn't think like that instead she felt pity for him.

'Why would someone like to be alone? Maybe to hide something deep and dark within.'  She thought

Okay, guys! Here is the new chapter you all have been waiting for. Please understand that I can only upload once a week because I am a student and I have loads of work (  so sorry if I sound rude and braggy). I am so sorry if I upload something late or if there are any grammar mistakes