Chapter 10

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Both Rose and Tom were at sharing their Potion class after their discussion in The room of Requirments

Both Rose and Tom were at sharing their Potion class after their discussion in The room of Requirments.

Rose was not the best at potions, her theoretically answers were excellent but when it came to practicals she was only good but still, she managed to get an O every year.

Whereas Tom was the best potion maker in whole Hogwarts, he had his own style to make a potion. Slughorn was very impressed by his work.

" Good Morning Students !" Horace Slughorn exclaimed merrily

" Today you all will learn how to brew the Draught of Peace. Can anyone tell me about this potion?" He told everyone

Tom and Rose's hands shoot up in the air as the class expected. Slughorn was quite impressed to know that someone else knew something other than Tom.

Tom and Rose glared at each other

" Why don't you start it, Miss?" Slughorn suggested and asked

" Rose Norman, sir" Rose introduced herself and started explaining "The Draught of Peace is a potion which relieves anxiety and agitation."

" Tom why don't you explain the rest," He told Tom

Tom smirked at Rose and started saying "Its ingredients were powdered moonstone, powdered porcupine, and powdered unicorn horn. It should have been a turquoise blue colour when finished, and simmered before being consumed."  He finished

"Marvellous job both of you" Slughorn cheered" Now choose your partners, with whom you will be working for the whole year" He declared 

Rose was about to go to Olivia's table when suddenly Tom appeared beside her table. Rose narrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

" Remember about working together, Norman" He reminded her and they both started to brew the potions 

Rose opened her textbook to find the recipe 

To brew the Draught of Peace, follow these steps:

1.Add powdered moonstone until the potion turns green.
2.Stir until the potion turns blue.
3.Add powdered moonstone until the potion turns purple.
4.Allow simmering until the potion turns pink.
5.Add syrup of hellebore until the potion turns turquoise.
6.Allow simmering until the potion turns purple.
7.Shake stewed mandrake vigorously until they are ready and then add until the potion turns red.
8.Stir until the potion turns orange.
9.Add more stewed mandrake until the potion turns yellow.
10.Stir until the potion turns green.
11.Add more stewed mandrake until the potion turns turquoise.
12.Allow simmering till the potion turns purple.
13.Add powdered unicorn horn until the potion turns pink.
14.Stir until the potion turns red.
15.Allow simmering until the potion turns purple.
16.Add more powdered moonstone until the potion turns pink.
17.Allow the potion to simmer until it turns orange.
18.Add powdered porcupine quills until the potion turns white. (Add exactly 7 drops)

She started to collect the materials when her and Toms's hands collided together they both felt a jolt of electricity in their whole body, they both looked at each other then turned away.

When Tom was brewing the potion Rose looked at him, his black hair perfectly matched his pale white skin, his lips were in a light shade of pink and red, his eyes were concentrated on the work, and his nose was perfect, his jawline was sharp suddenly Rose realised what she was thinking and snapped out of it before Tom could notice and started to cut.

While Rose was cutting, Tom looked at her, her red-orange hair falling on her face from the sides, her eyes showed a bit of confusion, her beige skin was flawless, she had a cute button nose and her plum red lips looked beautiful, as soon as he realised what he was thinking he shook his head in anger, disbelief and disgust.

Hi everyone! The new chapter is here. My exams are starting, so the chapters might be short (please adjust and understand), my parents are rarely giving me time to write a new chapter.This exam is really important for me.
The exams will last a month.
Wish me luck !!!