𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 | 𝟻 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

5 June 2005

SUNDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 when he said sunday was going to be sunny and a blistering temperature.

The lack of clouds didn't serve any protection against the sun's belting heat, having to use other means to cool down.

One thing [y/n] hated most on hot days was the burning leather seats the sun left on the boy's bikes – practically the only means of transportation to Yokohama's beaches. However, the wind that blew against her unbuttoned collared shirt and combed through her scalp was enough to make her sigh in relief.

"We're at the beach, bitches!"

[y/n] heard the familiar voice of Draken screaming out, turning to see him standing up on the foot pegs of his bike. Emma responded with a cheer of her own, although seemed to clutch tighter onto Draken's waist for dear life at his sudden jerk in position.

Mitsuya laughs out causing [y/n] to join the banter. She could feel Mikey shift the bike to the left, turning into the car park of the beach.

Through a couple of trees and bushes, [y/n] could see the pathway made of the yellow-orange shade of sand, the seagulls above yelling out.

As the bike came to a halt, and the engine's rumbling came to a stop, [y/n] unwrapped her grasp around Mikey, swinging her left leg off the bike.

[y/n] began to smile when she could hear the crashing waves in the distance, the sea breeze carrying the scent of salt. She moved to unclip the straps that held onto hers and Mikey's beach bag, slinging both of them over her shoulder – a usual routine as she always ended up carrying his bag.

The rest of the five boy's parked their bikes along in a line with Mikey already taking the initiative to run ahead.

"Oi! The last one to the beach shouts the ice creams!" Mikey yells out, turning to start sprinting.

Of course, everyone pipes up at this and groans. Pah was the first to take off, Baji and Chifuyu coming close behind. Mitsuya yells while he ran for the three's fast retreating figures; while Draken picks up his and Emma's bags before taking off leaving Emma behind, pouting.