𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰 || 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗲, 𝗶'𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀

┏━━━ ━━━┓

┏━━━ ━━━┓

𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎...

i'm yours; jason mraz

it cannot wait, i'm sure

┗━━━ ━━━┛

𝐂𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 Japan during the season of summer; releasing their crescendo of high pitched buzzing.

The clouds that once fanned over the sky ironed out to reveal the clear blue above, but however also allowed the sun to heaten the grounds of Shibuya. 

As [y/n] wandered down one of the busy sidewalks, she couldn't help but fan at her face whilst she stared down at the maps app open on her iPhone screen, the blue line directing her to her set destination. 

Soon, the app alerted her of arriving and that the destination was to her left. 

Glancing upwards, [y/n] clearly read the mechanical shop's title, having her grinning to herself. Not wasting anymore time, she pushed open the heavy glass paned door, instantly getting a rush of an air-conditioned breeze – causing her to give out an audible sigh of relief. 

[y/n] was quick to notice that there was only one person situated in the waiting room – who was busying herself behind a computer monitor.  

Passing out a small cough – gaining the attention of the desk assistant – [y/n] gave a small smile, "good afternoon; I was wondering where Ryuguji Ken may be? He told me he was working here today," she questioned. 

The assistant reciprocated [y/n]'s pleasantry smile, "he should be out the front in the garage," she simply explained, using her hand to gesture to the right side of the building. 

"Thank you," [y/n] gave a small bow before exiting back into the blistering heat, body already missing the cool air filtering inside. 

Walking in the direction the assistant advised, [y/n] was brought into a large garage building; all sorts of large machinery placed throughout, holding parts of cars and bikes alike. The space was filled with the scent of oil and rusted metal, which can be attributed to all of the open cans and various metal scraps and tools laying about.