𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 | 𝟸𝟷 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

21 November 2005

MONDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Takemichi's pov

The throbbing sensation in my nose continually climbed up my face at any movement; being a constant reminder of the accidental trespass on Black Dragon turf two days ago. 

As I took another side glance at Hakkai, who apparently befriended myself during my time leap to 2017, we entered inside the summoned destination. 

The room looked warn down – paint peeling and cracking, dirt building up in between. One bared window was shattered in an almost circular shape, glass pieces left discarded on the floor. 

Toman's leader took precedents on a high structure, overlooking all of the captains and vice-captains that either stood or relaxed on old chairs. Draken lent on an opposing wall, hands in his trouser's pockets, eyes quickly landing on me at my entrance. 

Scanning, I realised that one significant member wasn't present. 

"Oi, Kisaki, where's [y/n]-chin?" Mikey calls from his resting place, staring down at Kisaki who stood in a corner. 

In response, Hanma shot Kisaki a smile while Kisaki's expression hardened, "I told her the meeting place and the urgency, as you requested," Kisaki responds cooly, shrugging his shoulders as if he hasn't done anything wrong. 

The sentiments pulled a small scowl on my face, seeing right through his nonchalant facade.

"Should we wait for her arrival?" Mitsuya questions from his position, stepping forwards to make eye contact with his leader. 

Mikey rakes his hand through his hair, "no, we need to begin and get our plans in order," he states, unknowing of the small smirk that pulled at the corners of Kisaki's lips.