Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6

My peanuts are gone

"You didn't prostitute!!"

Does that even God damn count as whoring?! He was the richest man in China, how could he prostitute himself.

He wanted to open up Xia Qing Shu's heavenly head to see what kind of brain circuitry it was that would say such a thing! There was also that damned "Shougongsha", anyone with a normal IQ would not think that the red mole on his hand was a sign of purity.

Chen Zhiyu closed his eyes. Inhale......Exhale.

In his twenty-five years of living, no one had ever been able to mobilize his emotions like this. Xia Qing Shu was considered the first person.

"Mr. Chen, can you keep your voice down?" Xia Qing Shu leaned on the edge of the car window, "sadly" looking out the window at the crowd and the trees, trying to remember the plot.

In the original book, Chen Zhiyu was invited to give a speech at the school and Xia Yubin received him as a student representative. Facing Chen Zhiyu, the richest man in China, Xia Yubin was not submissive and or arrogant in his approach, successfully attracting Chen Zhiyu's attention, and then, Chen Zhiyu started his pursuit of Xia Yubin ......

Xia Qing Shu read the novel while skipping parts and doesn't know where it was now.

When he wasn't talking, he looked like a lost deer, his long raven-feathered eyelashes blinking, looking distinctly well-behaved.

The two were silent.

Chen Zhiyu decided that he would not discuss the topic with him for now, if he continued to talk to this person with abnormal brain circuits, he would probably die of anger. After about five minutes, Xia Qing Shu spoke first, "Mr. Chen, are you going to give a speech at our school?"

Chen Zhiyu sneered in his heart, although the little fool spoke unreliably, he was quite concerned about his schedule. He had just agreed to an invitation from the University of R, and the little fool knew about it already.

Yes, next Monday." Chen Zhiyu stared at the back of his snow-white neck for two seconds, the stuffy breath in his chest subsiding, "You ...... Why don't you call me brother anymore?"

After all, when we first met, Xia Qing Shu opened and closed his mouth with "brother", his voice was sweet and soft, his heart and eyes were full of him.

It was quite something.

"My mother said that anyone who asks me to call him brother without a blood relationship is a scumbag." Xia Qing Shu turned his head, tilted his head and asked in a naive and small voice, "Mr. Chen, do you want me to call you brother?"

"....... Forget it."

The conversation broke abruptly and Xia Qingshu got out of the car, sweetly saying goodbye to Chen Zhiyu, "Bye, Mr Chen."

As he waved, the vermilion mole on his wrist was extraordinarily enchanting, like a cluster of fire that fell under Chen Zhiyu's eyes.

After Xia Qingshu left, the annoying smell of lemon milk, also disappeared.

Xia Qingshu returned to school with his backpack on, and had just entered the school through the west gate when he noticed someone holding up a camera to photograph him. He waved at the camera, smiled and headed for the faculty office.

According to his research, the public school costs over 300,000 yuan a year in tuition fees, and Xia Lao Er's family earns over 200,000 a year, with all the family's savings going to his tuition, and His five-year-old brother is often ill, his medical bills costing tens of thousands a year, the family was struggling.