Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21

Are you still waiting for me?

Sponsored Content

The three children of the Xia family included; the eldest Xia Shan, the second Xia Ji, and the third Xia Yubin. The two older brothers were not very friendly to Xia Yubin, their relationship was average.

Xia Shan always believed that it should have something to do with family education. The Xia family is a medical family. The parents are usually busy with work, and family members rarely participate in activities together.

He is seven years older than Xia Yubin. He went to a boarding school in primary school. Xia Yubin was just born when he also went to various training classes during the holidays. So he didn't know much about how to get along with him as brothers.

Seeing Xia Yubin's aggrieved and weeping appearance, his first impression was not distressed, but that it looked hypocritical.

Just a few words and he makes such a wimpy expression, not at all as lively as the rest of the Xia family. Sure enough, genes have a huge impact on personality.

However, Xia Yubin is his younger brother, and he will not ignore it when his younger brother is wronged.

Xia Shan: "Don't go in, I'll send him away. Such an uneducated person is definitely not our child."

Xia Yubin nodded obediently.

The eldest brother is like a father, and Xia Shan has a lot of right to speak at home. If he said this, it means that he has a bad first impression of Xia Qingshu.

He is well versed in emotional psychology and knows the importance of first impressions.

Since Xia Shan was disgusted after meeting for the first time, under his influence, everyone in the Xia family would also show indifference to Xia Qingshu. Such a comparison would highlight his good qualities.

"Brother, don't be angry, what if he is really your younger brother." Xia Yubin looked humiliated, "How about I take the cup he drank from and have it tested in private, it doesn't matter if he doesn't like me, as long as my mother will be at ease."

Thinking of his distressed mother, Xia Shan pursed his lips and thought for a moment, "Don't worry about it, I'll do it."

Xia Yubin Xizi frowned as if holding his heart, looked back three times then left.

Xia Shan went back to the room and saw Xia Qingshu drinking juice from a cup.

Didn't you just keep clamoring to leave, why are you still here?

Sponsored Content

Could it be that after knowing that the Xia family was rich, he regretted it.

When Xia Qingshu saw him come in, he put down his cup and thanked him earnestly, "I'm leaving, thank you for your hospitality."

He hadn't had dinner yet after work, and had Xiao Qi enthusiastically pulled him to eat. He had to thank him and leave.

After Xia Qingshu thanked him, he turned sideways around Xia Shan and went to the boss with the folder.

He's really gone?

Xia Shan looked at his back thoughtfully.

Xiao Qi was a little anxious, "Why, why didn't you keep him here?"

Xia Shan closed the door and wrapped his arms around his waist, "What did you just say?"

His mother's thoughts and worries had become an illness. If his own youngest brother behaved badly, he would not be allowed to enter Xia's house. There can be one less person in the family, but not one more stirrer of the pot.