Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36

Xia Qinshu is kept by Mr. Chen Zhiyu

Sponsored Content

Xia Yubin felt that if he said one more word to Xia Qing Shu, he might get a cerebral infraction.

Xia Jing and Chen Zhiyu also seemed to be blind, praising Xia Qing Shu mindlessly and ignoring him, the real jewel.

Advertisement

Xia Qing Shu was so addicted to bossing him around that he asked him to dry the water on the urinal with paper after a while, on the grounds that he was afraid Chen Zhiyu would need it urgently.

In his last life, he knew Chen Zhiyu well enough to know that he had a little cleanliness problem, and that he would rather have his bladder distended and burst than use the urinal.

That urinal was in all probability. Nine times out of ten, one Xia Qing Shu used.

Xia Yubin was so angry that he looked at Chen Zhiyu for help.

However, Chen Zhiyu only gave him a faint look, did not contradict Xia Qing Shu, and even smiled and praised him for his thoughtfulness.

All three people in the room stopped and waited for him to dry the urinal.

Xia Yubin: "......"

In his previous life, he had been well-behaved and loved by all, and had never experienced such a stifling situation.

The urinal had been washed and he couldn't give up halfway, let alone make Xia Qing Shu see a joke.

He held his breath, dried the pot with a tissue and then went into the bathroom and rinsed his hands no less than ten times. When he came, Xia Qing Shu kept staring at his hands in a dignified manner, occasionally covering his nose with his fingers, his eyes piercing with disgust.

Xia Yubin couldn't stay a minute longer, not only would his understanding, hard-working persona crumble, but his face would split open.

Just when he was trying to find an excuse to leave, his phone rang. The call was from the record company's president Wu. He didn't answer it immediately, but showed his phone to Xia Qingshu to take a look, and then said apologetically, "The president of the company is calling, I'll excuse myself for a moment."

"Hello, Mr. Wu .... I'm flattered that you're calling personally ...... I'm fine, please speak if you have something to say..."

Xia Yubin answered the phone while walking towards the door, leaving with a faint smile on his face and a carelessly raised eyebrow as he glanced at Xia Qing Shu.

This kind of look, Xia Qing Shu was familiar with, naked provocation and flaunting. It was only a phone call from the boss, he had not even made a debut yet, but as if he has already become popular in the north and south of the country.

After Xia Yubin finished the phone call, with a blushing face, he said to Xia Qingshu when he entered the door, "Qingshu, Mr. Wu of Gaosheng Videos asked to interview me about the album release. I didn't expect that the company paid so much attention to me. Those two songs are just something I wrote on a whim... Aren't you going to be a producer, let's go and check it out together.

Xia Qingshu calmly listened to the other party's grandeur and refused, "That's okay but ......"

"I told Mr. Wu that I have a brother who is very interested in this business and would like to come along and see what it's all about, and Mr. Wu said you are very welcome. Don't you want to be a producer, you can ask Mr. Wu anything you don't know."