054

FLUFFFFFF

It has been two days since the Camino incident, and Elena has had those two full days occupied with packing her things from her house. She had Shinso staying with her so that she wouldn't be alone, considering that they put her mother in a Psychiatric Ward where she'd be staying till she was mentally stable again. However she was told to never be getting custody of Elena again even after she would get out.

Elena had actually felt extremely good those past few days. She's been packing up her house, bringing stuff she wanted and selling stuff she didn't want. Aizawa, her official legal guardian had helped her pack up as well as done lots of paperwork for this to happen.

Right now Elena was laying down in her old bed, staring at a particular contact name that has been lingering in her head for the past few days. She hasn't spoken to Katsuki since that day, partly because she was busy, but also because she was worried.

The kiss had been on her mind every minute of the day, and it was annoying cause she needed to speak to Katsuki about it and what it meant. She was just about to click on his number, when she heard Aizawa's voice from downstairs, yelling.

She sighed and put her phone in her pocket before she walked out of the empty room. The room had only consisted of her old bed that she wouldn't be bringing with her since Aizawa said he'd buy a new one for her.

Elena walked down the stairs and was met with Aizawa looking around the house, judging it. "I can't believe you lived here...if I knew I'd do something about it right away.." He said as Elena went up beside him and looked around in the empty house. Elena only nodded before she felt someone hug her from behind.

"Hitoshi! Get off!" Elena whined when Shinso began tickling her. He laughed before he got off. "If I didn't ship you with Bakugo, I'd definitely support this." Aizawa mumbled, making Elena gasp. "You- what?!" Elena asked.

"Oh, yeah the whole class made a bet on it. I bet 5000 yen.." Aizawa said, shrugging before he began walking out. Elena gasped before she followed him, but before she could continue, Aizawa spoke. "You'll be coming with me and All Might to talk to your classmates parents about dorms since you're moving anyway, we might as well take you with us today." Aizawa said.

"Wait- dorms? Since when?!" Elena asked, following him to the car as Hitoshi walked with his hands in his pockets behind them. "Since now, now get in the car." Aizawa said, opening it.

Elena only sighed before she turned around and looked at Hitoshi. "I'll see you later?" She asked. He nodded and smiled before she hugged him. "Bye, Shi!" Elena said as she entered the car. Hitoshi waved as Aizawa got in the car with her.

————

Elena had been at Jirou's house for about an hour, getting time to talk to her. She had told Jirou about everything that happened. But now, Elena, Aizawa and All Might were on their way to a house, that Elena wanted to skip visiting.

The Bakugo's.

She was afraid of the outcome of the visit. How would she confront Katsuki, knowing well that he likes her, and that she likes him. She looked at the driver, seeing his bored eyes in the mirror.

"So, how long have you been working as a driver?" Elena suddenly asked, needing something else to talk about. "Oh...uh for 6 years..." He said shyly. Elena smiled. "Well, you're good at it. Do you like it? It must be fun listening to all the tea that gets told, right?" She asked.

The driver looked in the mirror, at Elena. She watched his eyes soften. "Well, it is pretty fun. But the payment is crap..." He said and kept his eyes on the road again.