GOT7 Jackson x Reader part 1

"Crap! Im late for school again!" I rushed out of the room, washed up, and ran out the door. "I really need to stop sleeping through that damn alarm clock." I finally made it on time before that tardy bell rang. "Glad you could join us (y/n)" the teacher said as I sat in my seat.

" (Y/n), why are you always late?" Mark asked. "Its a habit I guess.." I shrugged. "Mark, give the poor girl a break." Jackson said, putting his arm around me . I couldn't help but blush at that moment. The hottest guy ever in my school, and also my major crush, had laid his arm around me! "Jackson... do you like her??" Bambam asked, shockingly. "So what if I do like her? Not like you guys are gonna do anything about it" he snapped back. Was he being serious? Does he actually like me? I think im still dreaming.. there's no way a guy that hot and popular can like a shy girl like me..

Jackson's P.O.V:

What was taking her so long?? She's gonna be late for school again.. After five minutes have passed, I saw her rushing into the class and taking her seat right next to me. "(Y/n), why are you always late?" "Its a habit I guess.." I overheard them talking. "Mark, give the poor girl a break" i said, wraping my arm around her. I could tell that she was blushing at the scene and who could blame her, every girl loves me. "Jackson... do you like her??" Bambam asked me in a shock. It was true that i really did like her. "So what if I do like her? Not like you guys are gonna do anything about it" I snapped back at him. There was no other girl that I cared for except her. My heart was set on (y/n).