Got7 - Mark

"You're gonna do great!!"

You cheered for Mark as the group made their way on stage. You couldn't help but just stare at him. Of course he was your best friend since forever but you had a major crush on him. Throughout the entire performance, you had your eyes on him. No one else but him. All you could think of is how cute he can be and how hot he is on stage. As they ending their performance, you made your way backstage to greet Mark and the others.

"Mark!! You did great up there!" You said as you hugged him. "What about us?" The others pouted. "You guys did wonderful as well!" They smiled. "Nahh. (Y/N) came to see me perform" Mark says, winking. You felt your cheeks burning and turning red. He's always making you blush and he knows it. "Mark~ stop it~" you said as you playfully hit him on his chest. "Ow~ now you gotta kiss it to make it feel better~" "Oh c'mon that didn't hurt" He starts to fake cry and act as if it was painful. "Pfftt...im not falling for that~" He looks up at you with a pouty face and you can't help but give into it. "Okay fine! I'll kiss it~" You played along and lightly kissed his chest. "There. Better?" "Mhm~ thank you~" "Oooooo~ Mark hyung is getting dirty~" "Shut up Bambam!" Mark said, turning red. "what a baby..." You mumbled jokingly. "Did you just call me a baby?" 'Oh crap he heard that!?' "Um...no...? Heh" He grabs hold of your arm and pulls you close to him. "Can a baby do this?" "Do what-" He cuts you off by pressing his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened at his action but as his kiss deepened, your eyes were slowly closing. It was all so sudden but you liked it. He then releases and stood in front of you, looking into your eyes. Your heart is beating faster every second and you're melting slowly inside. "I uh.. Im sorry-" He looks away blushing. "- I know this might seem sudden (Y/N) but... I liked you since we became best friends and I may have gotten carried away with...kissing you..." "Awww Mark... I like you too! In fact I love you!" He looks at you with a smile and you hug him, knowing that he felt the same about you. "So uh... (Y/N)...would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asks you as he takes your hand. "Hmm... OF COURSE!!!" He picks you up and hugs you while spinning. Few minutes later, he's walking into the practice room with his arm around you. "Hyung! Did you-??" "Yes I did~" He said proudly. "Aegyo babe?" "You complaining?" He says with a smirk. "Then show me how tough you are~" you playfully told him. He shows a devil smile and drags you into a different room. "Oh I'll definitely show you~"