The party

Layla was doing her school when her bestie rush through her room door and begged her to go with her to the biggest party of the school year. After a few tries of begging you finally agreed to go with her to the party and you wear this cute causal outit for the party

You guys arrive and your bestie leaves you to get drink so you go looking for the bathroom and you bump into this guy and he yells at you to watch we're your going, you yell back you were in my fucking way and as you were walking away he grabs you...

You guys arrive and your bestie leaves you to get drink so you go looking for the bathroom and you bump into this guy and he yells at you to watch we're your going, you yell back you were in my fucking way and as you were walking away he grabs your arm and tells you nobody talk to me like that. You pull your arm away from him and go to the bathroom we're it was empty and you hear someone enter the bathroom to see the dude that yelled at you. He grabs you and pushes you against the bathroom door and starts leaning in to kiss you so you lean in as well and you both are now making out in the girls bathroom. He pick you up by your legs and your kisses get so rough and hard that your now breathing hard so you begin kissing his neck while unbuckling his pants  (stop cause why Am I cringing and it my first page 😂😂🤣) . He drops you and you go to your knees while pulling his pants down to his knees and revealing his manhood (😂😂 I'm done ) and sucked on his tip at first but you feel him grip your hair and force the whole thing down your throat you choke but then adjust to it. You hear his slight moans then you stop and stand up and rip his shirt open and kiss him again and he picks you up where your legs are around his waist. He levels himself to your entrance and gently begins to strokes his pelvis into yours you let out small moans when someone knocks on the bathroom door but y'all ignore it and he speeds up. After 20mins later you both reach your high and your moans were so loud if the music wasn't on everyone would have heard you after you both fix your self you give him your number and he kisses you one more time before walking out and you limp out with a huge smile on your face and your bestie see and calls you a slut and you continue to enjoy the party while thinking about him.

       Authors note
Hey I hope y'all like my smuts 🤔🤤 this got to me kinda   This was so crazy 😂😂😂 no the bathroom but I thought it was cool past the cringing parts