Chapter 1 - Wish on a Star

Pump and Skid were trick or treating this very night after a painful experiment of the Evil Corruption controlling their bodies. Boyfriend saved them and stop the Lemon Demon from causing anymore trouble.

Later, that night, back in Spooky house... Pump was watching the stars in the sky, filling his eyes up with blue. He wanted things to be...well normal for him and his best friend. He wanted things to go right, without the Evil stuff. He wanted something different.

Just then, a shooting star pass by from him. Pump closed his eyes and made a wish.

Song: I'm Blue Nightcore

Pump: I wish for something. Something special that I really want things to be right here. It's all fun and games when it comes to it and I really just want something that I really want. Spooky Month, eating lots of candy and spooky dancing and everything we do right here. If I wish for something special... I wish for the corruption to be different...

Pump: A Corruption that is not like the others like the Evil, just the Corruption that is different than them! (x2)

Pump: I wish for the Corruption to be gentle...like a tickle feeling that makes you laugh. A feeling that makes you feel like yourself. I have Skid with me, so I shouldn't be worried. A Corruption that is filled with fun inside, makes you feel happy and fun everywhere! A Corruption that wouldn't hurt us, and turn us into Evil monsters...

Pump: A Corruption that is not like the others like the Evil, just the Corruption that is different than them! (x2) A Corruption, not like the others! I wish for the Corruption of Fun!

Pump: A Corruption full of fun! And happiness! And full of fun! And happiness! And full of fun!

Song ended

When the song finally ended, Pump would open his eyes and look at himself to see if the new Corruption already spreading on him. But it didn't...

Pump: *sigh* .....

Pump got up and head to bed. Hopefully his wish will come true soon...

Meanwhile...

A wish for Corruption to be full of fun and happiness...?

You have your wish granted, young child...