Chapter 3 - Fun Fun Fun

Skid took Pump to his house and knock on the door for his mom to open it. While doing so, he turns back to Pump who is half corrupted, but he is still smiling.

Skid just smiles with him a bit.

Skid: Don't worry, Pump. I'm sure my mum can fix this and then you'll be all better now.

Pump: But I don't want to be uncorrupted... I just wanted fun...

Skid: .....

The door began to open, revealing Lila with the bird head and costume.

Skid: Mum, we need help! Pump made a wish about the Corruption that is fun, but I'm not sure why. Do you know why?

Lila looks at Pump and the Corruption on him. Seeing this kind of Corruption made her smile.

Lila: He made a wish about the Corruption to be good, not evil.

Skid: But why...?

Lila: He's starting to feel better.

Pump: I told you this Corruption is fun! It's way better than being Evil!

Skid: The Corruption... It just appeared out of nowhere...

Lila: Don't you worry, Skid. He wish for something that he wants.

Pump smiled more as the Fun Corruption continues to spread on his head more, leaving his uncorrupted eye. He is still in control.

Skid: What...? What's happening to him?

Lila: He's corrupted, but still in control.

Skid: Last thing we had an Evil Corruption, it hurt us. I just don't want to lose my best friend...

Lila bend to his child's height and put her hand on Skid's shoulder, smiling behind her bird face.

As the Fun Corruption covers Pump's eye, Pump was still himself while he's corrupted. He smiles at Skid with cuteness.

Lila: You're not going to lose him. Look at him. He's in a new self and happy to have his wish granted.

Corrupted Pump: Yay! I feel like myself, like fun and cute all over! :3

Skid turns to Corrupted Pump, smiling a bit.

Skid: Really?

Corrupted Pump: Yep. Me feel so Spooky and fun!

Suddenly, the happy thoughts starting to flood back into Corrupted Pump's mind, making him happy more.

Corrupted Pump: Let's play with Pump fwend and then we can do Spooky fun stuff together! :3

Skid: Really..? Right now?

Corrupted Pump hugs Skid with cuteness as he squeaks adorably.

Corrupted Pump: Yeah, it'll be fun! That way we can be together forever as best friends! You can be as Spooky as me! :3

Lila: See Skid? He's happy! I bet you two will have some fun together.

Corrupted Pump hold Skid's hand and took him to some kind of mansion. A Spooky Mansion. Skid was kinda happy seeing that Mansion full of Spooks and fun.

Skid think this though and thought about it. Maybe this Corruption is different than the Evil one, but he's not sure. Maybe he can give it a try, even with Corrupted Pump by his side.