Unusually Usual (I)

The road behind the bustling railway station was dark and quiet as usual. It was the place where only an illegal beer and wine shop were open and the rest of the area was forest cover. A lady dressed in a white t-shirt which had floral prints and white and pink floral printed trousers had a backpack on her shoulder and was walking down the lane while doing something on her phone.

Lady: Yah Allah bacha lena bas. 

She said as she discarded the sim from her mobile phone. She suddenly stopped to look back only to find a few young boys staring at her lustfully. If it was another day she would have treated them rightly but at the moment she didn't have time to do the honours at the moment. 

She acted completely normal and continue walking towards the railway station when she could hear the ignition. Her heart skipped a beat and she fastened her pace. She was outside the railway station the bike stood in front of her.

She glared at him and walked inside the railway station. As she saw the boy following her she began running and collided with a man on the platform. She looked back to see the boy was still running towards her. She hugged the man tighter.

Lady: Shukr hai tum mil gaye warna mera kya hota? 

She kissed his cheek making the boy go away. She loosened the grip and sighed out. 

Lady: Hash bach Gaye. 

She sighed and smiled and turned back to see a man looking at the floor with a disappointed look. She followed his gaze only to find a broken Dahi papdi lying on the floor.

Man:(Taunting) Devi ji aapko nahi lagta kisiko bhi hug karke kiss karne se pehle aapko uske baare mai pata hona chahiye? 

Lady: Hum maafi chahte hai par wo ladka hamra picha kar raha tha. Humne jo bhi kiya uske liye hum maafi mangte hai.

Man: Agar koi aapka picha kar raha tha to aap rah chalte aadmi ko kiss karengi? Aapko nahi lagta aapko apni aatmarakha (self defence) ke liye aapko taekwondo ya karate sikhna chahiye?

Lady: (Offended) Hum Taekwondo mai brown belt hain. Hum koi shok nahi hai 'rah chalte aadmi' ko kiss karne ka. Dekhiye pehle hi hum pareshan hai aur aap hamra samay khraab kar rahe hain.

She said leaving. The man shrugged and looked at the nearest chaat stall. As he devours the taste the siren of the train made him realise the time and he boarded it. Standing near the door he hears someone shouting.

Voice: Are sunno blue shirt wale. Sunno.

He turned back to see the same lady running to board the train. Her palm stretched out he held her hand and pulled her. She fell on his chest making the plate of chaat papdi in his hand fall.

Man:(Angry) Aapki dikat kya hai? Phir aapne hamri chaat gira di.

Lady:(Fake smile) Hamne aapko hath dena ke liye ya DDLJ ke Sharukh Khaan bane ko nahi kaha tha. Aap train ki chain kheech dete to bhi kaam ho jata.

Both were staring at each other with anger-filled eyes while TC came to disturb the competition between them.

TC: Aap dono ki ticket?

Man: Berth pai data hun.

TC: Aur aapki?

Lady: (nervously smiling) Ji Ji ticket

---------------------------------------

Lady: Sir train khali ja rahi hai aap ab kyo nahi hamri ticket bana dete?

TC sighed and made her a ticked she handed him the money to take the ticket. She smiled in her victory she spent ten minutes convincing the TC to issue her a ticket.

Lady: 25 A

She said looking at the ticket and began searching for it only to find a man sitting on it with a book hiding his face.

Lady: Excuse me ye hamri seat hai.

He put his book down in shock to see the same man again.

Man: Aap hamra picha kar rahi hai? 

Lady: Hum aapka picha nahi kara rahe hai. Hamri seat hai yeh.

Man: Ham samjh nahi aa raha ki konsi ghaadi main aapse mulakat ho gayi ki ab picha hi nahi chut raha.

Lady: Hame koi shook nahi hai aapse milne ka. Hatiye ye hamari seat hain.

Man: Rude

Lady: Khadoos.

Both of them sat in front of each other with anger filled expressions covering their faces.

Lady:(Looking away) Hamne aapki chaat papadi Gira di uske liye maafi chahte hai.

The man observed her and a smile erupted on his lips and a chuckle escaped.

Lady:(Staring) Aap has kyo rahe hai?

Man: Apko nahi lagta ye mulaqaat kafi flimy ho gayi? 

Both of them chuckled about the unusual meet.

Lady: Haseena Mallik (forwarding her hand)

Man: Anubhav Singh (shaking)

--------------------------------------------------

How do you like the meet of our beloved AnuSeena? Filmy right?

Do vote and comment. It makes me happy to see your feedback and funny comments. 

Thank you