Unusually Usual (II)

In the train

Haseena was reading a book while Anubhav was sleeping on the berth in front of her. Suddenly she hears some disturbance on the train. She peeped out to see a few men searching for someone on the train.

HM: Ye kaha se a gaye? Ab kya kare?

She panicked as the men were coming close to their berth. She looked at Anubhav who was sleeping with a duvet around his frame. Haseena snatched the duvet and covered herself.

AS: Kya Kar Rahi ho??

HM: Yaar tum chup nahi reh sakte? Chup chap ye kitab padho aur chup betho.

AS: Aare par?

Before he could complete the sentence Haseena ducked her head inside the covers and pretended to sleep. Anubhav looked at her in disdain. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see three men. By their looks, they were looking nothing but bouncers.

Man 1: Aapne kisi 21-22 saal ki  gori chiti, labe baalon wali ladki ko train pai chadte dekha hai? 

Man2: Bhaijaan photo dekha kai puchiye ese kese samjh ayega?

Man1: (showing a photo on his phone) Aapne inhe is train mai dekha hai??

AS: (shocked) Aap inki baat kar rahe hai.

Man1: Tumne dekha hai kaha hai wo?

Anubhav looked at Haseena who shivered visibly.

AS: Ye ladki pichle station pai utar gayi thi.

Man1: Aapka shukriya. Oye chal lekar aate hai use.

As they were going they glanced at Haseena who was pretending to be asleep.

Man 2: Bhai ruko jaara.

He was about to remove the duet from her face when Anubhav stopped him.

AS: Kya kar rahe hai. So rahi hai wo.

Man 3: Aap jaante hai inhe.

AS:( gulped in mind) Kya bole? (To them) Patni hai hamri agar adhuri need mai uth gayi to hame chodengi nahi.

All three of them looked at ANubhav weirdly before nodding and going away. Haseena peeped out and removed the duet once she was confirmed that men had descended the train. She sighed.

AS: Aap kya koi chor hai? Pehle us ladke se bhag rahi thi ab in teeno so chup rahi hai?

HM:(Angrily) Ham aapko chor dekhte hai??

AS: nahi par aksar shakal par nahi jaana chaiye. Wese aap un teeno namuno ke jante thi.

HM: Namune nahi hai mere bhai hai wo. (Angrily)

AS: Aap apne bhaiyo ke sath luka chupi khel rahi hai kya?

HM: Aap pagal khane mai rehte hai?? Ham luka chupi kyo kheleenge wo bhi ek train main?

AS: To phir?

HM: Aapkoi sab jana hota hai?

AS: Aare aapne hamri neend kharab kardi ab uska karan bhi to bataye.

HM: Dekhiye

Old lady: Kitna ladto hai chup ho jaye log so rahe hai. Pati patni ho iska matlad ye nahi kahi bhi shuro ho jaoge.

AS/HM: Hum pati patni nahi hai.

Both of them gave each other an anger-filled look. Haseena threw the duvet at his face. Anubhav took the duvet and again made himself comfortable. Haseena pulled out another book from her bag to read. Around midnight Anubhav's sleep broke. He stopped the beverage seller to buy water. His eyes flickered over the seat in front of him.

He noticed Haseena carefully. Book on her lap while her head rested against the compartment's wall. He smiled and went back to sleep.

Next Morning.

HM: Finally!! 

Haseena shouted in happiness as she reached her destination. She had eloped a day before her wedding to fulfil her dream and here she was in a new city with her dreams clutched in her palms.

Anubhav stepped down from the train. He knew why he was there. Like always he was here to complete some mission assigned by his seniors.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little bit is left. In the next one or two parts, this shot will be completed.

Vote and Comment down below.

Bye-bye